Liked stories

hiccupx:
Thanks for your suggestion. Would this be like a list of favorites, so that you can go back and view them again?
That seems reasonable. Is that a function I've missed elsewhere?
Also, it occurs to me that there might be a very interesting data source if each chapter of a story can also be 'liked' individually (in addition to the story as a whole). It would show both rate of attrition in readership and the points where attrition is worst, in addition to which specific chapters are liked best.
7 years

Skinny women

CallBR549:
He was respectful and questioning. It should not be a problem.

He did not say anything bad.

He just said he did not "get it" and wondered if it was something new.

And everyone took the time to explain. Life is good! smiley

Hmm, fair point I s'pose, just sounded to me like there was a dissatisfied tone implied. I can be wrong. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Still, internet being internet and all... it sounds vaguely like flame bait. But, OP: I did mean to be pointed, but I didn't mean to be rude, and I apologize if I came off that way.
7 years

Skinny women

Yah, I agree with Rayne and hopefulfa man. I’m a feeder, I write and draw in the genre, but I would have serious hesitancy about making my partner fat. I am a Fantasy Feeder. lol. Being a Fantasy Feedee is perfectly natural, respectable, and attractive. Fucking hot to me, actually. And to question anyone’s validity in being on a site designed for Size Acceptance and having ‘Fantasy’ in the name, much less to being the size they are and/or choose to be, is to ask to be made an example of. You is flame-bait son.
7 years

"searching for a story" thread

IntrovertedSD:
Looking for a story was posted sometime this summer I'm pretty sure if not late spring. Story was about this fitness obsessed girl who goes to her Aunts place. Turns out her aunt had put on a ton of weight. The big difference here between this and other stories that are similar is that this girl doesn't really try to put on weight until she accidentally sees her aunt naked after a shower. She essentially just says screw it and decides to eat like there was no tomorrow.
cakes and innocence?
7 years

"searching for a story" thread

I've been looking for years for a story that was on DeviantArt like 2010-2012ish. It was written as Halloween special, I think, and was a Hansel and Gretel tale, except no Hansel, just Gretel. The whole thing was just one scene, with the witch force feeding Gretel through the bars of the cage and playing with her fat. Ridiculously hot, but have never found it again. Anyone who happens to remember it, or, better yet of course, has a copy, let me know XD
7 years

Cow fantasies?

Don't know how no one's posted this yet, but, an all-time fav:
theweightisover.deviantart.com/art/Prototype-cow-collar-475686417
7 years

Do any women want to be immobile?

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would really love being fed to immobility. My only gear is that, if I have a feeder, they may get bored with me and leave. Then I'd be stuck , immobile and alone. That would suck. I'm 450 lbs. now, and would love to reach 700 lbs by Christmas of next year.
That's why all feeders should be rich. That way if they chicken out and run like little boys, at least you get their money so you can keep getting fatter forever XD
7 years

Do any women want to be immobile?

fatbelly19:
being immobile isn't something many would aspire to actually become, since I'm sure it would suck once you're there
It's one thing to aspire, quite another to want.
7 years

Athletes and big women

I'm pretty sure this is actually fairly common, in all directions. Also, very hot!
7 years

Liked stories

That seems reasonable. Is that a function I've missed elsewhere?
7 years