Liked stories

it'd be nice to be able to see a list of the stories you've liked
7 years

Saw pic change

saw that highlight ctrlC ctrlV to a word processor is disabled, which is good I suppose, except printscreen still works same as ever and cannot be disabled. If searching for guaranteed anonymity, might just want to paste up a disclaimer when people post pics: "This is the Internet. Anonymity does not exist Here." lol
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Tori17:
I'm into DDLG, I'd love a 400+ Daddy I'd have to feed constantly, being cuddled by his giant form, having his weight on my back as he takes me from behind, on top of me making it hard to breathe. To have to massage his belly and worship it. The price of holding it in my hands or being smothered by it. Now I really want 400+ over me :&apossmiley

big pale belly:
This sounds like my dream!

Tori17:
it's most definitely mine, but the feeders always always sort of domme like and I'm all aw heck but I wanna be ask to please fill daddy's belly cos he's so hungry and I must be good and help him grow *sobs*

You can be a feeder and a sub, or a feeder and not even into the whole sub/dom stuff. Or just an encourager.
7 years

Upgrade packages

Do any/all of the upgrade packages allow you to follow more than 10 profiles?
7 years

Page issue

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
Only first and last page display, clicking on anything else takes me to one of those two. There's 17 pages. I've tried three browsers, chrome, explorer, firefox. This doesn't occur elsewhere on the site, but it does occur in all forums with more than two pages. wtf? is it just my computer?
7 years

Nobody wants to meet me (feedee)

Yah, I agree, 's not you at all. People are shy, especially about stuff like this. Its just not mainstream enough yet. Society and the media likes to freak out about stuff in absurd proportion to reality. That's why republican congressmen do dudes in airport bathrooms, lol, and texas is number one for lovedoll purchase. hundreds of thousands of people die from violent crime every day in the world, but most people care more about what goes on in other peoples bedrooms lol.

anyway, yah, not you. Plus, guys are wimps and full of crap, brains in their junk, etc. investment of actually meeting someone and risking rejection, etc? Too much for many. I bet 1 in 20 is probably pretty reasonable number-wise.
7 years
1819202122   loading