All day stuffing and bloating

Good luck with your weight loss! Although i like weight gain, i'm more interested in belly expansion and training the stomach to hold more so it's nice to see someone else with a similar interest in the community. Have a great week, thanks again for that awe inspiring display of gluttony, and can't wait for the next one smiley
5 years

Yes! I think an all weekend stuffing is a wonderful idea.
5 years

An amazing accomplishment! How much weight have you gained, and how big did you bloat that belly?
5 years

You can do it, demolish that food, pack that belly!
5 years

Good idea, you deserve a little break. Just relax, take it slow and prepare yourself for even more.
5 years

Thank you for sharing your food filled day with us. You didnt have to do that and its very kind of you. I hope we can all keep encouraging you like this more often ^^
5 years

Focus on easy to prepare foods, because as the day goes on and you get really full moving will become an issue. Mac and cheese, rice and beans, any microwave food you can buy in bulk. Heavy cream is good but get soda too, you'll want some variety. Get lots of cold cuts and bread to make easy sandwiches, and also snacks like brownie, chips, devil dogs etc. Arrange all of that around you, even the microwave if you can, try to make a binge nest so you dont have to move. Also try to get those re-usable hot packs to sooth your belly, it will help to dull the aching fullness. I'll be around all day Saturday to keep you feasting, cant wait ^^
5 years

Looking for new england bbw

Hi there
My name is Jeremy and i'm looking for a woman in the New England area interested in meeting for dinner and drinks, or even just a sociable chat over the internet. I am a 26 year old archivist living outside of Boston. Love history, make money as a picker on the side, love lots of music, always open to trying new things. Check out my profile page or send me a message if you want to know more about me.smiley
11 years

What book(s) are you reading right now?

I'm reading two books at once. The fist is "Benjamin Frankln: his autobiography and other writings". An interesting read, i never realized how diverse his career was,politician, inventor, writter,a man of many hats.

The second is "God is my co-pilot" by Robert L. Scott. A fascinating memoir of a group commander who served with General Chennault's flying tigers during world war two.

Both good reads for any history buff.
13 years

Favorite tv shows?

Hmm, favorite tv shows eh, well lets see here.

Boardwalk Empire
Regular show
The marelous misadventures of flapjack
Deadwood
The ricky gervais show
An idiot abroad
The venture brothers
Cowboy bebop
Archer (although alas i have not seen season 2)
The pacific
Robotomy

I think thats all of them--- im sure i'll think of five others the second this is posted.
13 years