Why is overeating so arousing?

It makes my belly really heavy, and that's enjoyable. Love to eat to the point where all I can do is lean back and let out pleasure moans.
11 years

Where you stand in "reality"

I'm very open about digging fat girls. My girlfriend (who I have a few pictures with on here) is the only one who knows about the feeding and/or gaining side of it. She's not into it but is a good sport about indulging from time to time me with a sleeve of cookies while she plays with me.

I use the site in a couple of different ways. It's fun to look at all of the beautiful women, especially when they're confident. I tell my girl how beautiful she is all of the time but I don't know that she believes it. It's so awesome to come here and see bigger girls who love how they look and feel.

It's also a lot of fun to get messages from chicks talking about how much they dig how I look. Super fun when a girl I don't even know wants to bake for me. And then, you know, feed 'em to me. I wouldn't take up the offer in real life since I'm taken, but really enjoy the fantasy.

I tell my girlfriend about the site but have never given her the URL. She does like when I read her some of the messages I get though, gets her going for whatever reason.
11 years

Fat fetish documentry

I thought it was a fair portrayal of a pretty out there subculture. It wasn't gawking at the freaks like all the other stuff like this I've seen.
11 years

Do any men want to be immobile

Not being able to get off the couch because my belly is so full of treats is really hot. Never being able to get up again? Would need a REALLY loving, doting girl. Works better in theory.
11 years

Unable to resist

I have days where I'm just out of control. Will use an entire loaf of bread on grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. What gets me in this mood usually is when I'm with friends and I'll split a pizza with a couple of people. When I'm alone again I want two large pizzas just for me.
11 years

Going to do a fastfood stuffin

I keep it to the dollar menu, if I had more money I'd stuff with more expensive menu items. Ten (double?) Baconators would be a lot of fun. Had a great fast food stuffing the other night, spent a little over $10.

Taco Bell
4 Beefy Nacho Burritos 1680
1 Beefy Five Layer Burrito 540

McDonald's
4 McDoubles 1600
1 Double Cheeseburger 450

Total
4270 calories
11 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

Got down to 310 then got right back up to 350. Belly is back to being bigger than the tape measure which feels really good.
12 years
12   loading