Anyone else have this fantasy?

Ok even though I said this is a fantasy, I would actually be more than willing to do this in real life. I think it would be so arousing to move in with someone and have them completely isolate me from the world for like a week or two and have them stuff me silly 24/7. I couldn't look in a mirror or step on a scale until after the week or two was up. Then when we are done I would be like 30 lbs heavier in two weeks. Has anyone else had a similar desire to this one?
9 years

Indiana m seeking f feeder/mg

Any females from the Indiana/Ohio/Michigan area? I've increased my weight to 222 and looking to balloon up with a nice girl and maybe turn into something more. May be willing to relocate. I'm very cooperative smiley let me know if you're interested!
9 years

How much have you gained?

+34 lbs this summer and +62 lbs the last four years smiley
9 years

Anybody in western michigan?

I'm in southwestern michigan area for vacation til Sunday and wanted to know if anyone would want to meet up this weekend?
9 years

Female feeder or mutual gainer

If anyone has any gaining aspirations please message me for my number and we can work something out. I'm in the 190's and want to gain 20-30 lbs in about two months then keep going.if you have similar goals let me know smiley females only
9 years

Summer gain goals

Right now I'm at about 190...by sept 1 I'd like to be 225 which I believe to be do-able.
9 years

Seeking in female feeder/mg?

Are there any female feeders or mutual gainers in the Indiana area? I live in Northeastern Indiana. I currently weigh about 190 and would like hit 200 initially (very quickly), and see how much further I can go (maybe 300+?). If anyone is interested please message me!!
9 years

Sports to food.

I have not yet told anyone about my fetish, but I used to play basketball in college my freshman year, weighing in at a mere 165 lbs. Now, before even starting to gain, I am a 185 lb college senior and looking to hit 200 in A WEEK. yes a week. I love the thought of growing bigger and fatter. I was a big time athlete before, but now all I wanna do is stuff my face and see where it takes me!
10 years
12   loading