How to get a outie??

ThatGuyWithTheHair wrote:
Find someone to suck on it really hard.

If that doesn't work, try a vacuum cleaner hose.
wow.. best thing i ever heard. Make sure you lay into it real hard too
12 years

Finding the right guy on ff?

I just hope people find exactly who they want on here. Ive been on and off this site for 4 yrs and havent really found anything yet. But im not giving up anytime soon!
12 years

What ff member do you have a..

Ill eventually get around to this *just being extremely lazy*
12 years

Low photo ratings.

Kid A wrote:
If someone posts a low rating then they are trying to be mean. The first time it happened to me it kind of hurt my feelings for a little bit. They are trying to be hurtful and that is immature and petty. I always preferred the philosophy if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all, which in this case means dont post a low star or mean comment. Every other picture or video I post has one or more 1 star ratings. Hell it could be more often than every other video or picture. Wherever you go whatever you do online or offline you will have people who dont like you. That is sadly the truth. I bet there are many MANY MANY more people that do like you and knowing that is true for me makes it not bother me when I get low ratings. It is probably people that are jealous because you are beautiful or some of the crazier creepy stalker people that you wont give sexual attention too and you shouldn't give a shit what they think. This is going to sound kind of terrible and maybe arrogant but the most attractive and most active in forums, videos and picture posts generally "popular" people vert often get negative ratings, I know this is true for some of the guys at least. The more exposure you have on here the more opportunities you give people to find a reason to dislike you.

Try not to let it get you down.
^^ This i 100% agree with. Low ratings shouldnt bug you. If you like your own photo then thats what should keep you happy and not care what others rate you.
12 years

Fat and height

Jebus I feel like im the shortest guy on here. Im only 5'2. I never really had a preference in height though. My last ex was 5'10 and the first 2 were around 5'7. Would i like to somebody around my height? Sure but it doesn't always work out that way.
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

jazzyjess23 wrote:
I'm tired of being attracted to men/women I can't have. It's frustrating and it just makes me put myself down more. Actually, I'm tired of wanting lots of things I can't have.
^^ this
12 years

Ninja turtles vs power rangers

Your all forgetting one thing about the turtles. Even if the rangers got into zords the turtles have the turtle blimp. They can use that and just jump into the zords anyway and knock the rangers out= Disadvantage either way for the rangers.
12 years

Any gamers getting ready for three big games this tuesday?

Maximum wrote
Force 1 was good but too short, i'll give Force 2 a shot. Fable i'd be more excited about if microsoft would stop being jerks and release it for PC as well, I really don't feel like buying an xbox just to play the latest Halo and Fable games. >.<

your right. Force was short. Did you get the extra 3 levels/ I played Fable II but never finished it. I heard the last boss fight was terrible though so i refuse to finish it.
13 years

Any gamers getting ready for three big games this tuesday?

i cant wait for Force 2 because the first one was awesome but coulda been better. My SVR 2011 is already reserved. i get it every yr. i especially wanna get the universe pack so i can finally tweak the attributes the way i want them to be.
13 years

Observations on straight guys' dating ads here

yay were getting noticed! bout time lol
13 years
34567   loading