Anyone have autosexual feelings?

It is a bit similar for me. My main attraction is fat, and the preference is that it is on a female body. But when I was single, I was more focused on fat on my own body. Trying to imagine how that would look and feel, padding my clothes with pillows, occasionally stuffing my belly, measuring my belly etc. I can also be fascinated by a fat male body, especially if it is feminine looking (soft belly, not hairy).
1 month

Gaining on a cruise or at an all inclusive resort

Several years ago I went to an all-inclusive rsort and came back 4kg heavier, completely by accident, because I was not even trying to gain weight.
2 months

Relationship without feedism

Once a FA, always a FA. Your preference for fat and/or feedism will not go away. You will always feel like you are missing something in your relationship. You deserve someone you are sexually attracted to, and she deserves someone who is sexually attracted to her.

I grew up in an environment with little to no big girls and maybe for lack of bigger women, have fallen in love with thin girls, because of their personaity. Luckily, it never came to a relation, because I don't know how I would have done that, as it was pure platonic.

It is absolutely worth it to wait a bit longer until you meet someone who is also your type physically. You are still very young, so you have plenty of time to meet someone.
3 months

Fattening him up while watching my diet

Since my wife is trying to lose weight, I noticed that she is bringing more snacks for me. Not sure if this is compensation (if I can’t eat, I’ll feed my husband instead), difficulty with breaking with old habits (still buying snacks but saying they are for my husband now, or if it is some form of self sabotage (because although she buys them for me, she eats from them as well).
1 year

What age did you discover you were into this

CookNFeedin:
Solid advice there. Talking to her is THE solution. That said, it's possible she's into this for her own kink, but I think the more likely cause for her being so quick to want to gain weight is the reason she was trying to lose it. If her only real reason for wanting to lose weight was just so she'd feel attractive, then this may be a bit of stress relief for her and she's just leaning into it. Either way talk to her clear the air, get motivation, and if this is something she really wants to pursue, remember informed consent is a thing. Make sure she knows what she's in for.

Yeahlikethat:
She defo wasn't looking to gain weight before, she wanted to lose it but as you said that was just to feel attractive (probably in instagram/ societies eyes). I would low key love it if this developed into a kink for her, but I doubt thats even possible and I dont want to force it.

The conversation has to happen, i'm quite an outgoing guy normally but when it comes to talking about this with her I kind of shrink haha. Thanks for your input, appreciated.

Munchies:
Feeder here. I'm glad you decided to have a conversation with her. This is good. I have some advice on how to go about it.

When you talk, I recommend going about it in a "I'm just curious" kind of way. Keep it light. Maybe, when you guys are cuddling or chilling together, ask her what she enjoys about gaining weight. Depending on what she says determines how the conversation will go.

Remember, don't put her one way or another. Let her be honest with you. And make sure you are actively listening to what she says.

Also, make sure your actions line up with your words. If you will love her at any size, make sure to show her that. Don't make all of your dates food related. Don't just feed her junk food. Keep her active by going on walks together. Nothing major. Just enough to show her that if she reversed course and decides she wants to loose weight, she knows you'll support her.

Yeahlikethat:
After thinking about it, I think she might be a foodie not a feedee, and shes just happy not to have to worry about food. I actually encourage her to work out and she does often anyway, shes not a big girl, probably just averagely thick, I jus like to see her eat good.

Thanks for your advice, I'll defo try to keep it casual and not put words in her mouth

Just wondering if you discussed this any further with her and how it went?
1 year

What age did you discover you were into this

Jiggle Junkie:
Age of first inkling of a fat attraction: 22.
Age at which i discovered fat admiration was a thing for others as well as me, and that i wasn’t a one-off freak of nature: 35.

I am surprised you had your first inkling of fat attraction only at 22. Out of curiosity: you never felt anything when you saw a big person before that age? I know it was before internet, but I grew up without internet as well and in a world with very few big people, but that was still enough to be aware of my fat attraction for as long as I can remember.
1 year

Controversial thoughts about feederism

You mention you are in school to become a radiology assistant. That is probably a good choice because it seems physically less demanding to me.
1 year

Getting rid of the fetish?

BBWcreator82:
No, you're wrong. It can go away and it often does quite easily.

How can it go away then?
2 years

Getting rid of the fetish?

johutt:
Can I just get rid of this? Force myself stop thinking about it. Or will I be conflicted and confused until I finally give in?
I've gained around 10lbs during christmas. It feels exciting, but also bad. I just want to feel good.

No, you can’t. You are born with this fetish and you will die with it. It will always need some kind of outlet.

Try to enjoy it in private. You may not like it in public, but you may do in private. Weigh yourself, measure your belly, take pictures, whatever rocks your boat.

The weight you gained is not necessarily permanent. When i gain some over Christmas or holidays, I usually go back spontaneously to my normal weight when my eating goes back to normal. And even when it doesn’t, the gain is not that significant that you couldn’t loose it when you tried.

Other things you may do is bloating or an occasional stuffing. It will not make you gain, but may help to scratch that itch.

I also noticed that I was only focused on my own belly or gaining when I was single. When I have a BBW girlfriend it goes away and my fat fascination finds its outlet in my girlfriend. I identify primarily as an FA though, not as a gainer or feeder, so not sure if it works the same for you.
2 years

Advice please!!

Start by saying that you like big guys and big bellies. There is nothing earth shocking about that. And then you van take it from there.
4 years
12345   loading