Since what age?

30-something straight male, fat admirer. I have been fascinated by fat for as long as I can remember, since childhood. I grew up as a very skinny boy and found myself too skinny. As a teenager I have stuffed my clothes to try to feel what it is like to be fat and to see how it looks. Occasionally I would stuff myself with food and measure how much bigger my belly was afterwards, how much I gained etc. Despite that, I consider myself to be primarily a fat admirer. I do not consider myself to be a feedee or gainer. I stuffed mainly when I was feeling lonely and did not have a BBW in my life. Feeding myself then seemed like a substitute for my FA feelings, if that makes sense.
8 years

Male advice regarding pregnancy

Move out as quickly as possible. Move in with your parents if you cannot afford your own place, or seek help from social services. Ensuring you and your baby are safe is your top priority now. You need a place where you can enjoy your pregnancy. Stress is not good for you nor the baby. Don't let him emotionally blackmail you.
8 years

Telling a partner about fetish

I think approaching the subject out of the blue, without any clues that your partner is into the same things, or at least open minded about it, is very delicate.
As long as you don't come across as a hard core FA, many bigger people are more or less ok when you say you like their "soft curves". Most will probably not be ok if you tell them you like their "big, fat, hanging belly".

Gaining is going to be even more delicate. When your partner tells you she has gained some weight, some women might find it sweet when you answer that you don't mind, but most will not like it when you tell them you would like them to gain 50 lbs. or so.
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

SweetLittleTreat:
I would consider my fetishes to be both a bit of feedism (more in the realm of teasing, fat loving and foodplay) and vore, since it's difficult for me to feel aroused without some form of that.

Some other kinks I'd include would be peril, BDSM, petplay, littlespace, ovipositors, transformation, weight gain, fear play, knife play, a little bit of guro every now and then, micro/macro, electric play, tickle play, burps, tentacles, cages, latex, crushing (me being crushed by a stronger person), and nipple clamping. All very fun things!

Wow, never knew all of this existed. I have learned quite a lot of new things...
I don't have any other fetishes apart from fat. I sometimes feel like the exception. Especially BDSM and piercings/tattoos seem to be quite common in the community.
8 years

Favorite things about fat

For me, the softness is also what I like most about fat (on my partner), especially soft bellies. Spooning your partner and feeling her soft belly is just heavenly. Of course, I also like the looks of it, but I think that is mainly because my brain associates it with softness. On the other hand, hard, pregnant-like bellies do nothing for me.
8 years

Is weight gain possible after thyroid removal surgery?

Your body probably needs to find a new equilibrium first. I'm sure that once that has been stabilised, you will be able to start gaining again.
8 years

Failed relationship, losing my fiance to a larger ssbbw

From what you describe, it is clear that your fiancé was only interested in one thing: not you as a person, but fulfilling his sexual desires. If he was interested in you as a person, he would have supported you. Even if the feederism aspect is so important for him, it is not an excuse to cheat on you. I'm sure there are ways to incorporate feedism elements in your relationship, even when you are losing weight, especially since you still have the desire to gain weight. (It's your desire, right? Not his that you are giving into to please him?) He could have supported you in this instead of moving on to his next prey.

It is really his loss. I hope that you find a trustworthy man soon who really deserves you!
8 years

How to tell my boyfriend about my fetish

Why do you think he is not into the full belly love that you crave? Of course I don't know you both and could be wrong, but from what I read, it seems you have been hiding your belly for years and now he certainly seems to take every belly opportunity he can get. Maybe he is more into it than you think, but has been suppressing because he thinks you are not into it.
8 years

I am glad to hear that and I hope that after all those years of hiding your desires, you can now grow as a BBW/FA couple and enjoy this newly found dimension in your relationship!
8 years

I think even the nicest non-FA would have mentioned something about the weight gain already ;-) Don't be shy for your husband. Of course it is better not to discuss your "hardcore" feedee fantasies out of the blue, but asking him if he likes your belly, or telling him that it is a very erogenous zone for you and you like it if he touches it, is no strange request at all.
8 years
12345   loading