How to tell my boyfriend about my fetish

@softly: Even though you and your husband are together since you were much smaller, I think you can safely assume he is an FA. Maybe you should ask him if he likes your soft tummy and likes to play with it when he is not drunk. Maybe he is dying to play with it himself but just afraid that you are too self conscious about it top play with it. I would also not do that unless I am sure that the woman I am with is ok with that.
8 years

Just fat...

Me! I also like bigger wome the way they are. Also especially the belly, but any other soft areas on the body are nice as well. I don't feel the desire to make my partner gain weight, but I also don't mind if they do. I agree that a nice occasional VBO can be very exciting, but I don't need my partner to walk around in tight clothes.
8 years

Favorite things that fas do?

fatadmiration wrote:
These days she'll simply reveal the belly when in the mood for some attention

My GF does that too. :-) She unzips her pants, pulls her shirt up a bit and then wants my hand on her belly.
9 years

Feedee frustrations

You seem like a very nice and genuine girl and I like your writing style!
I certainly recognize your frustrations and feelings of isolation. I have felt very much the same as you when I was alone and in search of a woman that I could love and with whom I could be the FA that I am. It took me many years of searching on dating sites to find the right person, but I am glad that I did not settle with any BBW just to not be alone anymore.

If the guy you met is keeping you in limbo, he is just not that into you.
I hope you will find the man that you feel fully compatible with soon, don't give up hope!
9 years

Confessing to your kink

To the OP: you are a big girl yourself, so chances are that he has an FA side himself, in which case he should have no problems with your FFA feelings.
9 years

No kink for me

crazyfatty420 wrote:
Hubby asked me how much weight do i intend to gain.

Your profile says you're single...
9 years

No kink for me

elsa93 wrote:
crazyfatty420 wrote:
Oh i am so into it i wanna b a bbw so bad

you are well on your way mom.

To the daughter: you may not understand this, but sexual preferences can be very strong, many people compare it with being gay. It is something innate that cannot be denied. In fact, the more you try to deny it, the stronger it becomes. It needs a relief valve, whether that is acting up on it in real life, or in fantasy/role play etc. You should not judge your mother on her preferences, like you should not judge people for being gay. Of course her getting in contact with other men is a different story.

To the mother: having also read your other messages and comments from your daughter: sexual preferences should be kept where they belong, in the bed room between consenting adults. That could have avoided the issues that you have to deal with now. And even if your husband is not with you on your fantasies/kinks, that is no excuse for you to get into online relationships with other men behind your husband's back. I hope you understand that your fantasies as such are not wrong, but the way you acted on them is. I sincerely hope that you and your family can work this out.
9 years

When did you realise....

Steevie wrote:
So piggybacking on Danny's question, I have a follow up question:

Are you guys genuinely attracted to chubbier girls and find them more physically attractive? Or is it purely a sex/fetish thing?

Yes, I am genuinely more attracted to them. I like the rounder face, boobs, belly, butt,... And I like the softness. It is not purely sexual because women who are just chubby also get my attention while sexually I prefer bigger women. When I see a skinny/normal woman, I really do not find anything attractive about her, except if she has a cute, rounder face.

To come back to the OP's initial question: I did not "find out", I grew up with it. Of course, when I first got internet, it was one of the first things I looked up, and that's when I found out that there was a name for it.
9 years

Hurt by bfs f.a. actions.help!

amandany13 wrote:
but i DO feel like putting on weight was the worst thing i could have done because it was the first time he ever was able to see his fantasy play out in real life. i was the first GF that he ever shared his true desires with. like i said, the flood gates were opened.... i think it ruined my relationship and it most definitely crushed my self esteem and broke the hearts of a few girls from this site....

Putting on weight is not what ruined your relationship, his behavior did! You didn't open the gates, I am sure he was already doing this before you gained the weight. He is a closet FA who used a slim, good looking girl like yourself to put up a front towards friends and family. My only advice would be to dump him.
9 years

Meet up stories: good or bad!

I didn't meet anyone from FF, but I have met people from another BBW/FA site whom I am still friends with. I have also been on dates with several people from regular dating sites. Some of them have been very good (2 long relations), but I also once met someone who did not say a single word unless I asked her something, not even on a 2nd date when the ice was already broken. But the worst was a pathological liar who had lied about everything in her life, including how she lost her best friend in an accident, lost her baby due to an physically abusive ex and her suicidal ideas. She even got me so far to go and see shrink with her. I found out she was lying when I read "her" story in an article in an old magazine and confronted her.
9 years
23456   loading