Finding the right guy on ff?

FlowerGoddess wrote:
It’s rough out there. We’re all so spread out that our pool becomes extremely small. We all have at least loose guidelines for what we’re looking for and sometimes when someone is relatively close they just don’t fall into those guidelines. Or we meet someone “perfect for us” but they live on the opposite coast, or another hemisphere. What are we to do?

I know the best advice I can give is to keep our heads up and keep looking. He’s out there. But it does become frustrating after a time.

I'm jumping in quite late, but I fully agree. And it's not just this site. Where I live, there are not many BBWs and there is no size acceptance at all. The few BBWs out there don't even know there are men who like big women. They don't accept their bodies and most of them are looking into WLS surgery...

But I keep hoping that one day I will find my match!
12 years

Breaking it to your parents??

I have told my parents I prefer someone soft to cuddle. That's already more then they need to know.

Likewise, if you're gaining, I don't think you need to tell them. If you get asked any questions, just answer that you are happy the way you are and make sure it shows.
12 years

Treatment of thinner partners

It's clear that your current and previous bf are not FAs. He probably likes you for whom you are, but has dated out of his physical preference comfort zone and is a bit anxious that you will get even more out of his comfort zone.

It's a difficult one. You really need to follow your own feelings on this, how you feel about the quality of the relationship.
12 years

Fat and height

Slight preference for shorter women, but in the end it doesn't matter much.
12 years

Feedee girl????

muscleslovescurves wrote:
I've come to two conclusions from this: 1) i don't need feederism in my offline life - though i'd jump at the chance to experience it at least once, and 2) i can't be with a skinny female in real life, no matter how amazing they are it won't ever work out long term.... I need curves! lol.

I feel the same. And even though I am just an FA and don't need feederism in a relationship, it is already very frustrating to find a partner, because here in Belgium there are not many big girls, and then probably 99% of them is considering WLS.

I am also with Stella. I have fallen in love with skinny girls when I was younger, purely based on their personality. I am glad things didn't work out, because although I really was in love with them, I was not in the least sexually attracted to them, so I have no idea how we would have overcome that.
12 years

How does a fat fetish develop?

I don't know how it develops, but I do believe it indeed stems from some childhood experience, whatever that may be. I have been attracted to fat since I was a child. I also often use the comparison with homosexuality because it is something most people understand. If you tell someone you are only attracted to big women, they may think that you are a superficial person who only goes by looks (a bit the opposite of the men who only want a skinny girl friend). I use the homosexuality parallel to explain to people that I didn't choose my fat preference just like a gay man doesn't choose to be attracted by men only.

I have been an FA since I was a child and I am sure this will never change.
12 years

Lonely gainers

Twirly wrote:
I have been feeling pretty lonely about this lately. I have seen threads that have been somewhat similar to this one and I always wonder how true it is that feedees (or feeders for that matter) really are more alone and less likely to find a fulfilling partner or are we just focusing on these feeling when we are down. I've never met another person who hasn't felt alone. While I usually think (hope) that my current reoccurring sense of loneliness has nothing to do with my gaining desiring it sure as hell keeps on feeling like it is. Then again I try to remember that I am writing my thesis, looking for a new job, I need to move and I pretty much started my life over this last year. So maybe it is just general stress?
In my case it is definitely linked with loneliness. I don't consider myself a feedee, but have been occassionally stuffing myself and trying to gain some weight, and it was always when I felt quite lonely, usually after a break-up or so. It is like for lack of a big partner I focus on my own fat.
13 years

Osama bin laden dead

Msprettypanties wrote:
The blood of many innocent people was on his hands.

You could say that about president Bush and possibly Obama as well. The people who died as "collateral damage" in Iraq or Afghanistan are just as innocent as the people who died in the twin towers.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is a good thing that Osama is dead, but partying because someone is dead, just feels wrong.

I think war is never the solution, because it only creates more hatred from both sides. The relatives of innocent victims in Iraq and Afghanistan have just as much reasons to hate the US as the US people to hate the Taliban.
13 years

Dating's hard enough already.

purple^sneakers wrote:
skinnybrit84 wrote:
Meeting someone who you connect with, find physically attractive, lives close enough for a relationship to work and shares fetish fantasies with you, is something I think the majority of us will find very hard.

^^ This - rings so true. Next to impossible. But then which of the above points do you have to sacrifice when it comes to the push?

(Doesn't add to the thread, I just had the need to comment though.)

Very true indeed, especially if you are an FA who lives in a country with few BBWs and no size acceptance community whatsoever. Even BBWs think you are insane in the brain if you tell them you prefer big women. For this reason, sometimes I think about relocating to another country.
13 years
56789   loading