Sex with 2 300+ bodies

Hey y'all! I was wondering if anyone had any advice for my boyfriend and me when it comes to sex. Here's the details...

Me: 5'5, ~315lb, former athlete with very muscular large thighs and belly hang

Him: 6'5, ~350lb, less athletic and carries weight pretty much everywhere but mostly in belly, just over 8" hard

Now... Neither of us have ever had trouble with the act before. My ex was a lot smaller though, 5'9 and 280 with 6.5... as were his exes (except his first was bigger than me, but he was also probably 100+ pounds lighter then)

Before we met in person I had no doubts we would have amazing sex. But, when the time came... Missionary was pretty much out of the question, so I got on top and this works pretty well but it still isn't...great. We have been "practicing" and we are getting closer and closer to what we imagined, but it's still super awkward and difficult to find a position that REALLY works... Be it because of both our bellies, or my thighs (even though I'm fairly flexible they're difficult to part completely when I'm on my back making missionary a hell of a chore to get right). There appears to be some, like...angling? issues as well. I'm at a loss with this as I've never had trouble with sex before... It was always super easy and natural.

I'm confused because it's not like he "doesn't have the equipment for the job"... What are we missing? Any advice on positions or anything else?? Anyone in the same predicament?

Thanks y'all!
5 years