Angel delight ice cream

As far as I am aware these are still on the go. I got mine from Asda but probably other big supermarkets would have them too. I can't remember about the flavours, I know there was butterscotch because that's what I got, I think there's maybe vanilla and possibly chocolate too but don't quote me on that smiley
10 years

Your star sign

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:However I can't help but think of this when it comes to Star Signs (sorry Americans and young Brits - you won't get this joke)!

Septic Peg FTW!

If anyone's interested, I'm Capricorn/Aquarius cusp. Work hard to achieve goals and value our freedom. I'd say that describes me pretty well. And I'm a Metal Horse too.
11 years

Currently listening to?

Lots of Deftones today :'(
11 years

Your other interests?

diggers1917 wrote:
- Comedy. From the Goon Show to The Thick Of It, Terry Pratchett to Tim Minchin, I enjoy having something good to laugh at.

High five. I adore Tim Minchin, and Jamie from The Thick Of It is an absolute legend.

Other interests include -
* Music - listening to music, singing, playing guitar (not very well), going to gigs, etc etc
* Reading
* Comedy programmes like Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Arrested Development... I could go on forever here.
* Quizzes - I host the trivia in chat on a Wednesday night every four weeks and like to take part in the other hosts quizzes when I can.
* Psychology - hope to become a psychologist when I'm finished uni.
* Baking

There's probably more things but I'm sure that's enough for now smiley
11 years

I secretly have the hots for..

grabberred69 wrote:
JaeMail wrote:
I also agree with everyone saying Spencer Reid from criminal minds.

Well, good to know I'm not the only one who thinks Criminal Minds has a good-looking cast!

I like the actress who plays J.J.-- I think she has the softest, most delicate, most angelic facial features possible.

I am in this camp too. I like JJ but my (not so) secret crush is on Emily Prentiss. I would also have to say I have the hots for Kat Dennings. And Lara Croft.
11 years

Tonight's trivia

Hey folks, I was supposed to host tonight's trivia but I have had to take my computer to be repaired so I won't be able to host tonight. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
11 years

Currently reading...

I'm reading The Catcher in the Rye. I've lost count of how many times I've read it now.
11 years

One moment from your life

Probably a bit lame, but I would choose the night I first kissed my (now) girlfriend. She was my best friend and I had been attracted to her for a long time, but was too scared to tell her in case she reacted badly, which thankfully she didn't smiley I can't think of any other experience that would come close to how I felt that night.
11 years

Tv shows

I am currently re-watching Arrested Development for the umpteenth time and getting excited for the new episodes smiley
11 years

Tv shows

Dan wrote:
Zain wrote:
I'm not a massive fan of TV, but when i do watch it, i tend to like shows with a "darker" sense of humour.

If you're after something with a dark sense of humour check out a show called Monkey Dust. It's a bit tricky to find, but it is still out there. It's the darkest show I've ever seen by a long way, not for the easily offended!

I love Monkey Dust. That is all.
11 years
12345   loading