Re-gaining of lost weight

Weejee wrote:
Does it come back the same, or differently, in different spots? What have you noticed?

I have gained back 125 pounds since 2004 and it did not come back in the same places it was when it left.

Your mileage may vary.
11 years

Should i gain 154lb?

eatingwelsh wrote:
You should only gain if it's right for you. Don't do it purely on other advice.

I agree with him on this.

For the record though, I am about 370 now and have been gaining on purpose since I was in the 280-290 range. I have no problem whatsoever. I mean, I can't go out and jog 7 miles, but as far as day to day life goes there is no problem.

I do live an active lifestyle however. I am on my feet for 4-6 hours a day at work, I work in the yard on the weekends and go out and fly Sunday at the least, sometimes both days. If you have a pure desk job, go home and sit all night, and then lock yourself in the house all weekend playing video games or watching TV I expect you could have some issues doing even the most rudimentary tasks.

You do what feels right. As you gain, you will notice changes - it's not like you will wake up tomorrow at 300 lbs. If something does not feel right than stop!

Best of luck.
11 years

Weight gain progression photos

This thread is about comparison photos, so I made one.

Now don't laugh... I don't have photoshop, and even if I did I have no skills in that department. I am also not nearly as beautiful as the women on this site, but I am definitely gaining weight! I have honestly been working on this, and I'm excited. I wanted to share with the class.

This is only over a period of about 7 months, so imagine what another year is going to do for my figure! I honestly don't know what the numbers are, I don't have a scale to reliably weigh myself right now, I'm kinda fat.
12 years

What is the best drink?

Jim Beam is 75 calories a shot... Add that up as you please.
12 years

Why did you first join ff?

I had been on Dims ever since I could find a computer, but I migrated over here because it seems to be a lot friendlier and there's a lot of conversation going on that does not require political or social affiliation to have a conversation about.

The pics and vids sections aren't too shabby either.
12 years

Are you a musician?

Electric and upright (micd) Bass. I prefer the upright because, well it's just fun. Not bad on the drums, but not band quality.
12 years

Using ensure to gain weight

WitchyMcFottykins wrote:
just my two cents here, make and drink a shake instead, not only do they have a lot more calories they are also very tasty my suggestion is very simple

vanilla ice cream
peanut butter or nutella or both if you prefer
heavy cream
milk
carnation instant breakfast - cib - mix (the packets that come in a box)

nutella goes really well with strawberry cib, peanut butter goes well with any of the chocolate cib flavors, and a mix of the 2 goes really well with vanilla cib

That's a great idea. The instant breakfast stuff is pretty good, I never thought of that...
12 years

Are feedees disposable?

I think that's a huge part of this taboo. If someone wants to be a feedee with a "goal" in mind, once they reach that goal if the feeder moves on then, so what? It was agreed upon in the first place, you got what you wanted and so did they.

The reality of the situation is that feeder/feedees are people too. They want to be loves and appreciated. Honestly, in my opinion, if there is not something in the relationship beyond the food and fattening aspect then both parties are wasting their time.

There is a HUGE line between the fantasy of fattening/being fattened, and actually doing it.
12 years

Being stuck in the 'fat closet'

I bet that this happens to a lot of people, myself included.

I have always been large, and that was easier to deal with than dating somebody who is large. My family, although loving, is judgmental and would pick on my for dating fat girls. Eventually I just said, this is me and it's going to be this way from now on, and they respected me for that.

None of my friends have ever said anything about it, and I'm open about the fact that I like BBW's. Believe it or not, I have had several guys say to me how much they like bigger women, but would never admit it to anybody else.

It's strange how concerning yourself with what the outside world thinks of who you are dating would stop you from perusing what makes you happy.

Ultimately you have to wake up beside whatever is in the bed with you in the morning.

I assure you that your attraction to larger women will not go away. Your stifling of it is just delaying the inevitable.

Best of luck.
12 years

Favorite holiday season goodie

The Little Debbie Christmas Tree cake has to be it. I buy all I can whenever I see them. They always sell out!
12 years
1234   loading