Female feeders

brian44cali wrote:
I'm surprised no female feeders have put up a gaining contest to see who their feedee will be. : P

This is a brilliant idea actually...
12 years

The most erotic thing an fa or ffa can hear........

The girl I'm dating now, who is not a feedee (yet) used to be quite a bit heavier than she is now, and she's gained about 20 lbs since we started dating. We were laying in bed the other night while I was rubbing her belly I said "I'd love to see you at least as big as you used to be." She responded with "I'll be there soon."

That was fantastic.
12 years

Down with the sickness

BlueSunshine wrote:

This is my conundrum on both sides of the feeding experience. As much as the thought of feeding a partner to epic proportions is incredibly sexy, I don't want him to lose independence. And for me, I could easily be happy as a gainer if I was willing to give up my active career and way of life. I often resent having these desires.

The lust to grow is so strong with me I am truly almost powerless against it. It dominates my thoughts when I eat, so I have to feed the desire - I don't see another avenue. I could always ignore it, but there would always be the "what if" aspect that would almost drive me crazy.

The only feasible thing to do is gain until getting around and doing the things I love becomes almost too difficult - and stop there if I can. At this point there is no other option.

As much as I'd love to ignore it, I have to continue to make a living, luckily I spend a lot of time at a desk so it's not too taxing and makes at least another 100 pounds a reality.
12 years

Down with the sickness

The problem I have had with growing to enormous proportions is the logistics of performing my daily tasks and keeping up with the hobbies I love so dearly.

When I first began growing myself I was around 250lbs and I could only dream of 300, how huge I would be then, how much I could food would be able pack away during an eating session at that size.

Now at a little over 400, I only want to be bigger. I pack myself to bursting because I want to see 500 pounds with the expansive belly and satisfaction that can only come with that size, or more.

The only question that continues to come up in my mind is, "where do I stop at?"

Perhaps the real question is "where can I stop at?" The desire is so strong I can only see myself continuing in this manner for a while.
12 years

More questions for feedees

1. 145lbs

2. 385 lbs (last I checked)

3. C, what I expected

There's my $.02
12 years

Positives of weightgain?

If you are fat, people don't try to pack you in the back seat of a little car if you ride somewhere. Always get the front and legroom.
12 years

Fattening jobs

kassandra wrote:

Oh my God! I need to work their with you? Are they hiring? I can be that "thin bitch" that all the other girls hate and tease. They will over order me food on break and make me eat it, I will slightly reluctantly. But then I will will start to expect it and they start to really like it. All of you can't wait until break to stuff Kassandra. One day while all the mean girls were feeding me, you always stood in the back and watched longingly from a distance. Suddenly, the button on my tight pants flew off on my belly burst out. You couldn't contain yourself any more and ran up to where I was sitting, pushed the other girls out of the way, and started stuffing more fries, burgers, shakes and tator tots down my mouth. Before you know it, the buttons across my breasts explode off and my boobs rest on top of my belly, but you girls can't stop feeding me (your chubby bellies jiggling with delight). Soon the boss comes back and breaks up the commotion. He calls me into his office and tells me to go home for the day, try to recover and come back in the morning. As I'm walking out the door he hands me a little bit larger uniform and gives me an innocent smile. I love this place!

My god! You are my hero! Awesome response.
12 years

Prefered weight

ZeroFeeder1 wrote:
Don't really have a preferred weight. Trying for 300. Gonna see if it's right for me. If so, I'll go to 350.

Heh... That's what I said too. I'm almost at 400 now, and I'm saying the same thing again.
12 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

Hi, that would be me! I have been gaining since 2005 and I've gone from 240 to about 380 - but it has been a long road from here to there. In the last few months I have been trying a little harder and it's beginning to show - I started the year around 355 so I've been doing very well.
12 years

Female feeders

I have never had the pleasure of meeting a female feeder, only being a feeder myself in the past when the opportunity presented itself. I'm more of a gainer than a feedee (I only do it to please myself) but it makes me wonder how far someone could push me to be bigger? I guess it depends on the person.
12 years
1234   loading