Say something nice...

Seems likes a real nice person, also you got to love the name.smiley
12 years

Say something nice...

I like his profile pic, reminds me of my Grandparents farm.smiley
12 years

Board games, especially his

igor_olman wrote:
Here I Stand, which is the one I was asking about, is a board game based on the Reformation in Europe (1517-1555). The six playable powers (and it works best with 6) are the Papacy and the Protesants, who obviously have their religious struggles going on, converting towns to and from the new faith; England , France and the Hapsburgs (Holy Roman Empire - Spain/Germany/South Italy) who gain by capturing key towns and exploring and exploiting the New World; and the Ottoman Empire (Turkey/Balkans), whom in addition to military power, also score well for piracy.
The game I played yesterday finished with a domination win for the Hapsburgs in 6 hours, when they managed to capture London, despite Emperor Charles V being captured earlier in the turn in an attempt to take Edinburgh. They literally stole the win from the Protestants, who had reached the 25-point victory target, but domination beats points. I played France and came 3rd thanks mainly to excellent results in the New World.
Thanks this sounds like a cool game.smiley
12 years

The beauty of nature

Oh ya nature is good, also I do like to watch nature programing sometimes. But I grew up being surrounded by trees and animals all my life, so I rather see nature with my own eyes. Not really the Chuck Norris type though, couldn’t swim through dirt, more of a long weekend type or just a day trip. Oh just put in High Level Alberta in a internet map, that is where I'm originally from. Small town, out in the middle of nowhere, not a whole lot to do other than go out and see nature. lol Moved down to Calgary to see what it is like, city living is not bad, but I like having nature around, actually I lied a bit. I'm actually living on an old ranch, that the city gobbled up, so I guess not exactly city living. lol But I do see myself going back to living in an area with a lot of nature around it again, don’t know where really. You see some amazing things in nature, like I have seen the whole sky light up in Northern Lights, and they actually dance. smiley
12 years

Board games, especially his

Board games nice, I have never heard of these ones, but that’s a good thing something new. smiley So what is the objective of these games?
12 years

Say something nice...

She is a very nice person. smiley
12 years

Say something nice...

He has a great profile pic and his name reminds me of, all the old great kid TV shows. smiley
12 years

Super bowl xlvi

I like the Eagles and Green bay Packers, but I'll be cheering for the Giants.
12 years
12345   loading