12 years

Say something nice...

Likes game soundtracks, that is awesome. smiley
12 years

Say something nice...

Like his profile name. smiley
12 years

Say something nice...

Likes the outdoors, favorite place to be is the ocean. smiley Also thanks for the comment smiley
12 years

An apology

Ya no prob, I just thought I missed it again. Been trying for like a two weeks to see what it is like, but thought I kept missing it. lol

EDIT: Forgot to say, hope you feel better. smiley
12 years

Say something nice...

Talking about good taste she likes Pinky and the Brain, and has good taste in cars. smiley
12 years

What's your ringtone?

Mostly joke quotes, like from the Simpsons or family guy or South Park. lol Really anything that’s funny. smiley
12 years

The five love languages

Quality Time for me. smiley
12 years

Difficult to talk to

GOOD wrote:
Like all good things in life, you have to put in the time to reap the rewards my friend.

You cant make something from nothing.

Maybe try picking a certain time of day or night where you have some down time, and use it to get in the chat and talk to some people. After a couple times of that youll probably meet a few interesting people.

And posting in the forum pretty frequently doesnt hurt.

Who knows!
Ya Good said it pretty good. lol Also if I can make a recommendation, fill out you're profile a little more if you want too. Interest, dating add if you're looking for someone in that way, and if you're not you can still write a lot about yourself in there. Maybe post a pic of yourself or something you like to do. Also like Good said, what you put in is what you get out. So if you try hard enough you will get to meet some interesting people here. smiley
12 years
23456   loading