Say something nice...

This guy always has something nice to say, and I know it been said before, but his joker drawings are awesome. smiley
12 years

If you could be any animal for a day...

Turtle for me, I like swimming and turtles look cool in the water. Also dump a little green goo on them and they become ninja’s always a plus. smiley
12 years

Say something nice...

Curly hair, great smile and every time I see her profile name. I think about the Alberta wild rose. smiley
12 years

Say something nice...

He likes horror movies and is into heavy metal. smiley
12 years

Whats your favorite movie...

I have too many to list, but if I have to pick. I would choose any of the Evil dead movies. smiley
12 years

Say something nice...

Blackadder and Monty Python man has good taste in comedies. smiley
12 years

Pub poetry.

Pretty good man.smiley
12 years

Make-up

Well for your man question, I love a great smile. So I guess the lip stick but it doesn't really matter, if she has some on or not. A great smile is a great smile. smiley Any shade really, it don't matter, I just love a great smile. Also it doesn’t matter if she uses make up or not to me. My biggest thing is that she doesn’t have a "Quaid start the reactor thing going on". lol Here a link if you don't know the joke. ()
12 years

Favorite part of your body? and why?

My freckles, because I can play connect the dots. It’s giving me loads of fun over the years and some interesting drawings. lol

But all jokes aside, my hair, I like to change the color a lot. smiley
12 years

Say something nice...

This is by far the coolest looking substitute teacher, I have ever seen, the kids must like you. smiley
12 years
34567   loading