Gaining girlfriend

I think she is doing fine in having plenty of fattening things to eat. I would keep a variety of cookies on hand all the time and have a freezer well stocked with different flavors of ice cream. And keep a variety of pies and cakes available for dessert after dinner. Regular buttered microwave popcorn is also good and full of yummy calories. It sounds like your girlfriend will not be able to resist any of these wonderfully fattening foods. Your a lucky guy!
9 years

The freedom to let go

Congratulations to both of you. And in having a wife who supports your fattening desires. I went through a similar transformation some time ago, giving up dieting and fulfilling my true fat fantasy. I slowly gained 130 lbs., topping off at 305 and really enjoyed eating as much as I wanted, as often as I wanted. I would love to gain more but have found my legs and knees can only handle so much so I intend to stay at my current weight. Good luck on your future expansion.
9 years

Stuffed cuddles?

Hangup24 wrote:
The best thing, struggling to get his arms around me when I'm really stuffed and rubbing my big bloated belly is so hot! smileysmiley

I can't think of anything hotter or more pleasurable than the above. Especially if you and your partner are both stuffed and cuddle together while caressing each others swollen bellies.
9 years

Latest generation of gainers..

MrsJellyBelly wrote:
I feel that the "obesity epidemic" or "fat acceptance" social movements have played a large part. While there is still pressure to stay Hollywood thin, there is more fat visible in society. This allows for feedees/foodies to come out more and and embrace what they are smiley

I would agree with the above and the fact that most are working longer hours and there is little time for exercise, has led feedees and foodies to more openly embrace who they are and celebrate it. With 75% of American adults overweight or obese, being fat is no longer viewed as a negative for many people and gaining weight is much more accepted. This makes it a great time to be an FA and a gainer.
9 years

Pig farm

Bi3inchpig wrote:
Pig_farmer wrote:
chiisaibuta wrote:
That sounds like it would be a very interesting "hotel" to visit. I would definitely book a 'room'. Although my question for the effect to happen you'd have to probably require a set time. A day or two wouldn't be enough for effective results, no?

A weekend would not leave any visible physical effects on the piggy but would still have a psychological impact, a thrilling experience leaving the pig-guest wanting more.
Such a hotel would have many return tourists, a smallish but committed clientele.
Of course, the pigs who really wish to be fattened up and can afford a long stay would also be catered for: fattening guaranteed or your money back. smiley

That would be incredibly hot.

I agree. Such a stay in a "hotel" like this would be incredibly hot. I find myself incredibly turned on by such a thought.
9 years

Successfully from thin to fat?

While not naturally thin having been 205 lbs. in high school, as an adult I went from 175 lbs. to 305 lbs., a gain of 130 lbs. I found a really enjoyed the journey of eating as much as I wanted whenever I wanted and not worrying about calories.
9 years

How big do you wanna be?

If I could do it in a healthy way, I would love to eat my way up to 400 lbs. by gaining another 100. However, I know my body would not take that much weight comfortably and my knees would not be able to handle it, so I will just have to be content being a 300 lb. fat guy. Sigh!
9 years

Mutual gaining

Sorry to hear about your breakup. Your story of your mutual gaining relationship was wonderful. I would love to experience that. Having said that I do think mutual gaining also occurs unintentionally when your are comfortable in a relationship, love to eat, and share meals and desserts together. I was at a Super Bowl get together over the weekend with 3 other couples and all of us were in long term relationships and overweight to one degree or another. It was quite pleasant looking at all of us gathered around the television, over-eating and drinking together, the guys with our big bellies sticking out and our now fat wives spilling out of their jeans and bursting out of their tops. Two of the wives use to be very athletic in college and now weigh upwards of 300 lbs. We all got fat just letting life happen in long-term relationships of unintentional mutual gaining.
9 years

Weight gain since high school

I was always heavier in high school, 205lbs. when I was a freshman. Had a physical transformation the summer between junior and senior year and grew 2 inches and dropped 30 lbs. to 175 lbs. I thought I would never see 200 again, but in the mid-80's after reaching 205 lbs. again, I decided to quit worrying about my weight and quit dieting and let nature take its course. Over the next 12 years I put on 130 lbs. topping off at 305. I found I really enjoyed gaining since I love to eat and that I like being fat.
9 years

Recommendations for america

Both NYC and Orlando are filled with thousands of restaurants of all price points and menus. I would focus on Italian restaurants where you can really load up on carbs and rich desserts for a relatively reasonable price compared to other alternatives. Buffet restaurants in Orlando, as you mentioned, are plentiful so stuffing yourself at those will definitely add to your waistline. Have fun. Nothing better than eating your way through both cities.
9 years