How do u feel about a 150 pound 5'4 woman

I would say from the pictures up you're getting to be thicc with a thick waist already. My opinion would be you can always get a bit thicker and look great with another 20 lbs added as well if you do want to go that route and don't feel like stopping where you are already though.
5 years

Exotic feederism fantasies

I'm always a big fan of stories where one person starts to gain weight and then ends up causing changes in the people around there who join in either intentionally or otherwise in some way, shape or form on both sides
5 years

Should fat girls dance like whores?

smallfat:
When I attended Whore University(class of 2012 Valedictorian), they had no dance class.

johnxyz:
I'd love to see the mascot and the team name.

I feel like if it was made by us we'd make them the Whore D'oeuvres
5 years

Anime

For me I watch a bit of anything and everything and whatever catches my eye. Always a fan of a good rom-com though.
5 years

Nyc

Just outside of Queens basically here.
6 years

So what games are you playing?

Lately been a bunch of Rocket League, Crusader Kings 2 and Mount and Blade make up a majority of them right now
6 years

Weight gain

Since I was a kid I always loved the idea of having a bunch of softness around me to play with and enjoy. Later on I found sites like dimensions and here and realized I enjoyed both sides of the coin so to speak. Granted haven't been able to make much progress since then but still trying to get back to look like I had when I'd stuff blankets under my clothes and things like that.
6 years

2018 resolutions

Well I feel we're going weight wise I'd want to have me and the person I'm with to finally get comfortably into the chunky catagory in terms of looks more than anything. Don't have a number on it per se.
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

As a starter I'd say I want to hit 250-260 to have half of my weight being fat and take it as it goes from there
6 years
12   loading