"searching for a story" thread

There is a story that I am looking for in which the main character was this girl and she was being secretly fattened by her mother so the daughter could be a babysitter of her siblings while the mother would go out and have flings. The sister of the main character herself gained weight and there was also a boy involved who desired the main character to be big as well.

I feel that the story I am thinking of may be deleted :-/
8 years

Gaining & clothes

I sometimes will buy a shirt a tad smaller just because I want to show off my belly. and where shorts a little too tight cause i want my size to be shown.
12 years

Love/hate fat

I enjoy being the size that i am. I love the way all the fat is settled on my body.

the only problem with it is, I have a hard time finding clothes I actually enjoy. I don't like shopping at the big person store (casual male). I wish I could shop at normal places
12 years

Why do you like being fat?

I enjoy being the size that i am because I enjoy my protruding belly jutting out in front of me. I also like the way it shakes when I walk or laugh.
12 years

Why do you like being fat?

I enjoy being the size that i am because I enjoy my protruding belly jutting out in front of me. I also like the way it shakes when I walk or laugh.
12 years

Favorite part of your body? and why?

I would have to say my favorite part of my body would have to be my belly. I just love the way it looks.

I am also starting to warm up to my flabby arms
12 years