Feederfantasy amazon book

what's it called? last time I checked Amazon there weren't any. I keep meaning to start selling mine some point.
8 years

Bristol meet september

So when's this actually happening guys?
8 years

Funnel feeding newb.

So I'm writing a funnel feeding scene into a new story I'm writing and my other half suggested I actually try it before writing the scene.

Bit nervous at idea. Have a few questions about it if anyone can help.

a) Is there a specific sort of funnel that is best used?

smiley What are safe amounts to do in any one go.

c) does it get messy?

d) what are good things to funnel feed? I can't do excessive amounts of dairy due to IBS (can do milk and yoghurt, not sure how much of that I would have to have to get same IBS effects of heavy cream or ice cream)

Thanks in advance
8 years

Bristol meet september

Sorry Folks, a family thing came up so can't make saturday smiley is post poning happening?
8 years

Want to talk to 550ib + lady for story research

Hi,

I've written a few different short stories on here. I'm currently working on a new story with a very large leading lady.

I was hoping to find a lady 500ibs or so to talk to, ask about their experiences, so I can make sure I'm writing a realistic character.

If anyone wants to help please post on here or PM me. Thanks in advance!
8 years

Bristol meet september

Alex and I are up for that. October 3rd yes?
8 years

Bristol meet september

I quite like zaza other half prefers cosmo as last time we went zaza he threw up.
8 years

Stretched marks?! sexy or not

The texture of old stretch marks is quite interesting. My OH likes to stroke them.

Stretch marks tell stories, don't see them as a defect, but a sexy badge of honour.
8 years

Bristol meet september

Sooner rather than later folks! Keep pushing it back and you start hitting all the 'got a christmas party that day' etc

I'd say end of of Sep of early Oct
8 years

How did you find out about fantasy feeder?

I found it when researching feederism when my OH first mentioned he was into it.

I was a bit daunted at first, but it was very interesting to talk to people about their experiences and it helped to shape my thoughts about feederism as a whole.
8 years
12345   loading