Bellies touching

When my wife was packing on the pounds and I finally realized after admiring my wife gaining that all of a sudden I was eating even more Ben n Jerry’s than here in the evenings when I never even had a sweet tooth before this directly following our massive fattening dinner. After realizing I had a decent size gut I put on from many months of engaging in this eating I started intentionally gaining and over the course of several more months put on a huge gut.

During this time I was quite aroused having this huge gut sticking out in front of me that I barely paid as much attention to my wife’s growing gut that kept a close pace with mine. It was the best feeling having my dress shorts straining at the seams almost blowing off buttons and when leaving for the office trying to go in for a kiss with my wife and out bellies bouncing us back with a struggle from our newly grown big guts. Then there was the lovemaking, missionary became difficult but an amazingly arousing struggle with our bellies getting in the way and have to move out of the way and shift causing the mere act to leave us both breathless even before the major act. Having such a big gut getting in the way struggling to get deeper penetration with my wife because of the huge beach ball gut I had packed on and hers following right behind is definitely the highest arousal for me that have felt within this fetish.
2 weeks

Padding in your childhood

Yes, I did this to! Looking back I seemed to do it about the early ages of 7-10 but then I remember many times doing it when I was 12 -14 and there was a whole different feeling towards it. I would stuff my shirt with a pillow and walk around look in a mirror sideways then I would stuff another one in my shirt and that really did it. I would walk over to the wall and feel how far away I was with this big fat gut. It was the most arousing feeling I had felt.

Time went on and I didn’t seem to pad to much being athletic and involved in sports at the time through high school and college I gained only sinewy muscle and was quite ripped up. I always had heavier girlfriends and directed my fetish on them, not so much as a feeder but certainly an encourager. In all my serious long term relationships we would eat a ton of food together and my girlfriends always needed us gaining a bunch of weight, I on the other hand did not. I guess for many years my fetish only related to women or my girlfriends and then my wife gaining weight. I we the years my desire for more and more weight on women seemed to go up quite a bit. It wasn’t till I realized that I gained weight in one of my serious relationships out of college while I was busy admiring my girlfriend absolutely blowing up, she called it to my attention that I have gained with her also while we were living together. It was so arousing to hear and for the first time in my life I was not considered skinny but the bigger guy all of a sudden.

Fast forward to several years ago when my wife was packing on the pounds and I realized once again after admiring my wife gaining that I all if a sudden was eating even more Ben n Jerry’s than here in the evenings when I never even had a sweet tooth before this. I started intentionally gaining and put on a huge gut. During this time I was so fattened with having this huge gut sticking out in front of me that I barely paid as much attention to my wife’s growing gut that kept pace with mine. I finally had all those intense original arousal feeling I felt when I was stuffing and a young teenager accept now it was my own real huge gut getting in the way and what made it even better was that my wife was close to her fattest ever with a nice big belly, trying to go in for a kiss was a struggle with our bellies bumping into each other, let alone love making missionary was an extremely arousing struggle with our bellies getting in the way which I found out made it that much more arousing.Then this major light bulb went off and I realized that the ultimate for me was not only mutual gaining but especially with me having such a big gut getting in the way struggling to get deeper penetration with my wife because of the huge beach ball gut I had packed on. Hope to is part was not to much TMI, but that is kind of the highest arousal with this fetish for me so far.
2 weeks

Most bottles of wine consumed

Jojo828:
I love drinking because it makes me so hungry. I always want carbs and fattening food to soak up the alcohol. When there’s plenty of food and you drink over time it’s a great way to add extra calories.
I can usually do 1 bottle in an evening with a big meal. Read something about how guys have beer bellies but women have ‘wine handles’. All those extra calories you drink gotta end up somewhere

Is that why my wife has developed some gorgeous huge love handles?
2 weeks

Eating fast

I believe that’s the reason for what I heard somewhere a while on this topic.
3 weeks

Eating fast

LeFerrellV:
How were you able to come to this psychology and manipulate it?

HRHB15:
When I’m trying to gain, I eat as fast as possible and try to fill my plate or whatever I am eating off. Sometimes I eat out of serving or mixing bowls. Sometimes I eat off serving platters instead of regular plates. I eat ice cream out of the container and often finish in one sitting, two at most.

I also like to switch between sweet and savory when snacking. By the time I get tired of one, I crave the other.

This all helps me eat more.

Shylady:
I'm also a very fast eater, eating as much as I can as fast as I can. I also must finish my plate (or bowl or whatever), I'm not one for keeping leftovers often.

And switching sweet and savory is an also big winner in my book.

Would you say this has aided or heavily factored in you gaining over the years?
3 weeks

Feedee regret

Yes - great weight gain stories are made from this same plot - yes sexy to think about - a schadenfreude of you will!
3 weeks

Eating fast

I am not sure the source, it was a long time ago.

She is well aware that I like her fatter although probably not even close to how Fat I would love her!
3 weeks

Eating fast

My wife eats really fast and I was happy when I read that eating fast typically leads to over eating and weight gain.

Not sure if that is completely true or not but it made me smile thinking of that with her.
3 weeks

Person you would love to feed/see fat

Ok - another one that has plumped a bit in recent years “Selena Gomez”.

How sexy would it be see her get up to 300 pounds.
4 weeks

Person you would love to feed/see fat

I would love to see Jennifer Lawrence pack on 50-100 pounds - she would be so sexy and cute. She already seems to have a little extra than most actresses these days.
4 weeks
12345   loading