Am i fat or chubby

I would say it isn’t necessarily about the scale, but how your figure appears and I would say based on seeing your pretty belly - you are Fat!
1 week

Feeder unintentionally packing on some pounds

I believe this happens to many FA’s, feeders, encouragers etc. in time. Be it the lack of weight gain in their relationship on their significant other or lack being in a relationship and it manifests on oneself.

Raises his hand, happened to me, ended up loving it and decided to intentionally gain a lot mostly to try and get my wife to tease, reprimand or scold me for packing on such a huge gut or maybe just to see what others thought of my huge change.

Like Fatterforever said - it’s like being a feeder but the weight is with you 24/7, not to mention it makes you aroused eating so much and then makes you horny for how much you ate and how bloated you get. it is a vicious cycle of eating, becoming horny eating more and always growing.
1 week

What's the best job for weight gaining?

My wife gained the most weight when she went back to work after being asked many times by her old owner of his finance firm where she used to work early on for a desk job and to handle a few key accounts and to basically wine and dine them for lunch everyday & sometimes dinner events Fine restaurants with wine and dessert everyday for lunch along with me cooking some very fattening dinners in the evening made her inflate well past her highest pregnancy weight. But, it was all “food baby” this time.
3 weeks

A thing i've learned

MutualPl:
With my first feedee partner—or rather, foodie—talking about gaining weight ended the whole relationship. In my later relationships, I focused more on “accidental” weight gain.


I have been doing this with my wife for years, after having too much commentary about her gaining. Also, if I don’t mention anything she keeps eating and eventually brings up her growing figure, examples of not fitting into clothing and how big of a pig she is while eating multiple deserts 😜😍 this is how she likes to play it so I comply for the greater good of her expanding figure with this approach.
1 month

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Cady55:
My double chin gets in the way while I’m sucking dick.


❤️
1 month

Anyone accidentally gained weight?

Random210802:
I've been with my fiancé for 6 years now, she's not a feedee but has become a natural piggy since we've been together and put on 120lbs unintentionally. She knows I'm into feederism but doesn't want to intentionally get bigger, but she enjoys being pampered and fed. It's been amazing watching her grow and can't wait to see her bigger.


I would imagine you are quite fine that she is not a full blown feedee being that she has packed on 120 pounds while you have been together. This is almost as sexy, she isn’t trying to but still she has inflated immensely before your eyes. Lucky dog!
3 months

Regaining with hc

Oh, I think you will overshoot it. Gaining alone is much quicker and you have “fat memory” of your will kind of like muscle memory.

Regaining with the amount of HC will give you the softer fat and the delayed gains are so real. It sounds like the effects of the HV are already showing lower softer belly, hip and thighs won’t even come close to fitting in your pants even if you have not gained there before be prepared for gaining in these spots and others that you don’t normally pack on the pounds.

Quite interested in hearing how consistent you stay with the HC and how fat you get in this 6-8 week period.
3 months

Food addiction through hypnosis

Great answers to my questions - and pretty damn hot how you explained it also.

And congrats to you almost at your highest ever.
3 months

Food addiction through hypnosis

Very interesting. Can anyone describe if they noticed a lot of increased vigor in appetite, weight gained or fat gained from listening to these. Also, any other info. with this that they realized after listening to these hypnosis recordings?
3 months
12345   loading