Person you would love to feed/see fat

I would love to see Jennifer Lawrence pack on 50-100 pounds - she would be so sexy and cute. She already seems to have a little extra than most actresses these days.
2 months

What's funner to watch

I have always gravitated towards shorter women - so I would have to say shorter - seeing 20-30 pounds find its way on a 5’ 3” women really is quite a sexy change.

However I did date a woman who was 5’ 7” in college and when she packed it on feeling how much heavier and bigger she felt way pretty damn exciting as well.
2 months

How many doughnuts

Those are strong records I imagine.

I remember when I was intentionally gaining after an unexpected initial gain - and my wife and I were on a weekend getaway and I was absolutely stuffing myself with a fairly new 40+ pounds to my new huge gut. I was so eager to have my wife tease me or even scold me for getting so fat so quickly.

We just had a massive lunch and dinner that day when we were back at the hotel both of us stuffed and bloated. As I woke the next morning my wife was up early and said I am going to pick up something small to eat - what would you like. I said why don’t you get a box of donuts. She came back with coffee for herself and something from Starbucks along with a dozen donuts from a donut shop. She makes a plate and brings it to me in bed with two pretty good size donuts on it. I eat them pretty quickly while in bed and ask her to get me some more (trying to be obnoxious with my fatty eating). She comes over with one more on my plate. I eat it really quick. I ask her can you bring me two more. She looks at me like are you kidding me. She then comes over with two more. I start to eat them and she says she is going to get in the shower. I finish eating them while chugging down milk and then feel like I can barely get my huge gut out of bed. I then go to the box to stuff two more down my throat - feeling quite huge and kind of sick - but I so badly wanted to go get in the shower with her with my massive gut so bloated she would have had to definitely say something. I opened the door and got in the steamy shower with her with a gut that looked 18 months pregnant at this bloated stage and as I bumped her with my huge distended gut accidentally but not really, she said Wow, do you think you overdid breakfast a bit? I said I feel a little full, she smiled and began to soap my belly I was in heaven. When I was at my fattest she clearly was turned on by my huge gut in some wife way - as if she thought she was the only one making me fat - even though I was intentionally gaining.
2 months

Mutual stuffing

My wife and I aren’t into mutual stuffing per se - but when we both packed on a bunch of weight together, our appetites and eating habits became huge.

We would eat so much right up until we went to bed so bloated and fat every night.
2 months

Daily "your partner is fat" reminders

Another one to get this thread started moving in a busy direction hopefully:

When she was at her heaviest when I would walk by the couch she would put her hand out to have help to pull her up off the couch. I asked her one day when did she start doing that because I couldn’t remember and her reply was, “it takes a lot to get this big body up these days”.
2 months

Daily "your partner is fat" reminders

My wife would get showered before bed and come over while changing into a very tight these days tank top and panties that barely fit, wrestling to get them on and would be breathing heavy and winded. Then she would struggle to get her panties back off because they were way to tight to sleep in these days, breathing heavier and I asked are you ok and she replied “it’s a lot of effort being so big now” and she would finally roll into bed continued breathing didn’t stop fro several minutes and then would struggle to roll over and kiss me goodnight. I would be completely aroused feeling her extra ample body pressed to mine with all her struggling to touch lips and smelling the most intoxicating aroma of shower soap all of her beautiful body.
2 months

Story behind your username?

I guess my liking for Voluptuous women has changed from so long ago - I should probably have a username more fitting to what I really like know which would be from the origin of Fat.
2 months

Busty guys

I have always been a muscle chub since gaining weight. I have always had the big gut with tight pecs and big muscular arms although over my gaining and the years my once tight pecs are now big and a lot more squishy. I am not a fan but my wife seems to be very much a fan. At first I was kind of shy she would lead with palming and grabbing my chest most before touching and cuddling my big gut. But both of those two spots are where her hands go first.

It seems true here from women chiming in but do you think average women like to see men’s moons or softer pecs. I notice mine when wearing most shorts these days and I had on a soft white sweatshirt the other night and it was like a magnet attraction as soon as I put it on walking toward my wife my chest must have been bouncing and looking very enticing she could keep her hands off my moobs as soon as I walked over to her.
3 months

Comments

When I was intentionally gaining and at my heaviest I got absolutely No comments. That’s not to say that everyone didn’t notice the enormous weight in a short time I packed on - mostly all going to my new huge gut.

I so wanted to have my wife tease, joke or even scold me for getting so big, but it didn’t happen. I think she is one that never wants anyone to bring up her gaining and I have learned over the years to not discuss when she starts packing on the pounds unless she does first. I extend her the courtesy of not talking or asking about her gains just discuss how pretty she looks, even though she knows like her gaining weight and getting fatter. I just assumed she extended me the same courtesy even though I was intentionally getting Fat trying to get a reaction from her because it was so arousing to me for her to notice. She seemed to like it as I have mentioned, but never came out and said anything.

I found out some time before that she commented on me from years ago when we were looking at some pictures from way back, she said “that’s when you got heavier”, ironically it aroused me but I wasn’t even close to as big as I was when intentionally gaining. So, she noticed everything even though she did not mention it directly to me at the time. I sometimes wonder if she talks to her friends about my big gut, when I was sporting it and looking 15 months pregnant at the time. Or down the line she comments on pictures together and mention the same thing even though when I was trying to get her to notice, she didn’t say anything and kept feeding me like I was in some eating competition. She was feeding me and us at the time so much especially me it had me thinking I was going to be 350+ lbs. before she ever commented on my gaining.

I am sure her friends talked behind my back and possibly to her. I have heard the way she comments to her friends about other friends of theirs which packed on some pounds.

People see and know that you are getting Fat that just don’t tell you to your face typically.
3 months

My ring is stuck

Also cold temps will make the fingers slim down.
3 months
12345   loading