You are what you eat :)

Pretty interesting!

Next month try drinking a Baskin Robbins Chocolate oreo milkshakeevery day or at least 5 days a week which are 2600 calories each.

The new theme will be You got Fat!!!

I would love for my wife to get a sudden addiction to these milk shakes and watch her grow on a daily basis before my eyes. "So Sexy"
13 years

What are the best snack foods

My wife tends to eat a regular volume of food in her meals most of the time. I notice she gains weight when she eats more snacks and desserts. I will buy on occassion ice cream and cookies in hopes that she will love eating them up but she has never really said anything about it and just eats them up, which is great, but last week I bought some hagen daas and Ben n Jerrys and some Chocolates more in abundance then typical. To my surprise she said to me "Yummy" I saw you bought me some goodies and she polished it off in 4 days.

So, I just bought her way more of the Chocolates (3 Lbs) and the same 2 quarts of ice cream, and I am getting concerned she is going to say something to the effect of "why did you buy me so much" which will kind of suck, but I am hoping she will say "Yummy" again or just eat them very quickly and then we can have a pattern of just increasing all the goodies.

She knows I would love for her to fatten up but she has always fought it with exception of certain times going with it for a while and getting fatter. Her weakness is desserts and snacks and when she has gained the most other than being pregnant it was when she was eating all these snacks more frequently.

What are the best snacks as far as calories to gain weight with?
13 years

How many calories to gain

Pretty interesting to play around with!
It is a pretty subtle differance between daily calorie intake and all the factors, I guess the thing to do is have Ice cream, cookies and chocolates around for my wife all the time so she doesnt nessesarily have to eat huge meals but consistently eat calorie laiden snacks to gain weight even if she is working out.

Thought is I would love to see some good gains on her figure.
13 years

A belly that gets in the way

The thoughtof a belly that gets in the way during sex is such anenormous turn on to me, who else feels this way?

My wife not even being as close to as fat as I would like still has a great sexy soft fat lower belly that has to be adjusted a bit when we make love and especially when she gets on top of me. The though of her belly getting much bigger and getting more in the way does something crazy to me.

Is it just me or do other FA's love even the thought of this?

Is it just me or is this a pretty big turn on for both sexes who are FA's?
13 years

Mutual feederism

A relationship I was in through college and after college to the start of my carrer although not intentional at first had mutual gaining. I went from thin and muscular to out of shape and Fat where she went from very plump to quite Fat. I knew she had great fat tendencies the shocker was I could never gain an ounce in the past. I have always been an FA and loved women gaing weight but never imagined that if I gained how erotic it was especially when we were both eating out of control and talking about our gaining all the time and tesing each other playfully about how fat each of us was becoming. We both decided to continue gaining for a while although she didnt want me getting much bigger and I told her i would like to see her as big as she could get. By this time both of our appetites were out of control and we definitely didnt scale back on any high calorie sweets. It was probably the most erotic and sexy time I have ever had as an FA and really enjoyed the mutual gaining with her.
13 years

Could you date a nonfat person

How this works for me: I love my wife who happens to be curvy, soft and very sexy to me. I love her for more than just her looks and soft flesh and admire many things about her. Although she is not into gaining or really isnt into role playing about weight much at all, from time to time she starts to eat way more food and her appetite increases and she starts piling on a some pounds which I love and our relationship and sex life get so much better. The only thing is I would love to see her keep gaining 30-40+ more Lbs @ 5' 3" I would like her to be 180-220 Lbs. when she complains about a mere 10-15 Lbs. she just gained and then eventually tries to diet those few Lbs. off.

I can say that being who I am that there is a slight void in our relationship mainly because first I would like her to be way heavier than she currently is and she already complains that she is to fat currently and second I would like her to talk more openly about her gaining and tease me with it.

I suppose every situation is different but I personally feel that if you are an FA and into weight gain you will not be totally fulfilled sexually if either your partner does not gain weight or does not talk about it alot to fulfill your needs or desire.

I would have to say thats why I frequent these boards is to achieve this sort of fix in what I desire and like on this topic.
13 years

Skinny days?

I remember back when I was much bigger there were times where I felt so big and the very next day I felt much smaller. sometimes it had to do with being sluggish and packed with more food, but I know what you mean.

On a different note....not sure if this applies but I am very much into my wife gaining and there are times that are only days apart where she looks way to skinny to me and then all of a sudden the following day or so she is wearing something and she looks totally fatter to me like she gained all this fat over night or something.

I guess it could be a few things....clothing, food intake, bloating and perseption based on what I am comparing it to.
13 years

Someone you want to see fatter

My wife for sure with an extra 30Lbs. to start would be great!
13 years

A possible feedee encounter

My wife and I go out to several different restaurants for breakfast on the weekends. We happened to go last weekend to a spot we sort of forgot about or have not been in about a year or so.

To my surprise being the FA that I am I was entranced by the most exaggerated belly on one of the new waitresses or at least new to me. All the waitresses wear restaurant logoed t-shirts which typically are fairly loose but her's was not only form fitting but her belly was so big and fat that her shirt rode right up and her belly poked out. The rest of her figure was basically normal possibly a bit overweight but her belly must have been a good 45" around and she just let it stick out and bounce around on display like she was completely proud of it. "pretty amazing"

So if this wasn't enough, over walks another waitress that we happen to know from when we used to frequent this place and she says Hi to both my wife and myself asking us where we have been. My wife does most of the talking in the conversation while I am in awe about the differences in her, she used to be one of those figures that have skinnier legs/arms tallish around 5' 8" with good size breasts for her skinnier frame (never noticed she had any belly)....well now she has filled in her thighs and arms and her breasts are huge and fat and her belly could not even be contained in her shirt and cardigan sweater. She easily gained 60+ Lbs. she looked uncomfortably strained in her clothing which was a turn on by itself and the whole time she was smiling and totally secure with her new extremely differant figure. After she left my wife said wow, she certainly has been eating good in a jkoing way.

As I saw her and the other big bellied waitress playfully joke around and smile together while working, I couldnt help but think either the food at this place was very very fattening (which probably is, with the size portions) but even more so possibly the one new big bellied waitress encouraging the other and both of them partaking in a huge way to the fringe benefits of ther job. I have to say that I am very convinced that the big bellied waitress has to be into gaining because she put s that exagerrated belly of hers out on display so proudly that if she does not get comments to her face everyone she passes by is clearly taking double takes at her gut at the restaurant.

I think we are going to start going there every weekend exclusively to see if maybe all this good eating will enhance my wifes belly the same way....she already has a good starter kit and tends to grow in that region pretty good!
13 years

My wife is showing signs that she does not mind gaining

Things have stayed relatively the same she has been eating and snacking but she has not shown massive gains but has plumped a bit more but thats mostly because she gets work outs in at the gym. If she stopped her work outs she would gain and show much quicker because she tends to eat the same if not more when she isnt working out for some reason....I guess just lounging around a bit more and when she does that she is always eating something.

The other night we went out for a dinner and it turned into a pretty big one for her with appetizers and entrees and she will never sacrifice dessert after even if she is full and it clearly put her over the edge after she finished it. When we got home she showered and got into bed and she had a hard time moving her packed self around and when she finally got into bed she moaned and struggled to move around and said she felt like a beached whale....she looked quite a bit bigger and uncomfortable with her huge meal.

I hope she keeps eating huge and starts to really pack on the Lbs. and like it!!!
13 years