My wife is showing signs that she does not mind gaining

All of a sudden my wife has started acting ok about some weight she has been gaining. She even mentioned, talking to some relatively new friends of ours, in front of me "cant you tell my man likes some curves on me" while she softly slapped her thigh and gently shook one of her lovehandles in an extremely snug fitting shirt she was wearing.

question for the ladies or anyone that has encountered this?

It seems as though when she starts to gain weight she really enjoys the overeating and snacking and as she continues her appetite really expands or opens up. She starts to feel less guilty of fattening foods or deserts and then starts showing some pretty good gains on her sexy figure. Are there stages of overeating that women go through and then just taper off or is it because they feel guilty because there start to outgrow some of there clothes?

During these times I will pick up cookies and ice cream, etc. which I typically dont do unless she is on one of these eating streaks. She almost seems to like it and devours all the snacks really quickly and in front of me. She also starts to loosen up and seductively put her extra weight out on display for me at times which is hard for me to resist because I dont want to call to much attention to her blossoming body because I fear she will get bugged by to much attention to it and want to diet. How can I keeep her eating and gaining and like it? Not to mention she feels comfortable at times joking around and sort of teasing me with her extra weight and then all of a sudden the next day she will seem disgusted about her gaining. what to do?

What are some of the best snacks to get her for her to gain on?

Ice cream 1200 calories to a pint!

Rich cookies...she can really put them away....and I have seen they can be over 200+ calories each....she will eat 10-12 in a quick sitting!

She tends to gorge and then feel sick....for example I just got home from work and noticed she just finished an 8 pack of medium size reese cups and I have seen her do it and she will complain "Oh, I made myself so sick now".

Also is there times with you ladies or stages where you pig out for a few months and then you start eating less or normal again? I am trying to find out a way to keep increasing her eating habits so she doesnt slow down and start to diet!

I would love to have the answer to my dreams.... ..she looked amazing to me the other night when she grabbed her lovehandle I just want it to keep going in this direction!

Thanks for any answers in advance
13 years

Outgrown names

This is funny after I read it....I certainly have outgrown mine, I like women way fatter now!
13 years

Any married guys trying to fatten their wives?

Wow, (Feedingherhuge) you have done a great job...150 to 280Lbs. you are one lucky guy!

Its the best when the one you love gains and gets fatter....its truley the icing on the cake, my wife has gained and lost several times and is pretty curvy some guys would call fat, but currently she look s rather skinnt in my eyes. I would love to see her gain 30 Lbs. and I would be pretty happy.

What are the best changes about your wife during the weight gain?
Are there any physical changes you dont like?
Does she like being fatter and how did she deal during her gaining?
13 years

Big as? or bigger ?

This is an example.....kind of 3rd party!

My wife is fairly short @ 5'3" and very curvy with big breasts and fluctuates in weight once and a while. a weight gain of 15-20 Lbs. can look rather impressive and more like 40+ Lbs on a taller woman.....also she carries all the curves in all the right places making it look very obvious as she grows out of her clothing etc.

She had a friend who was always quite slim and about 5'7" that we would go on vacations with as couples. One of these vacations was to Cabo San Lucas and the women were always in there Bikinis and I would have to estimate my wifes weight to be within 15Lbs. or so of her heaviest weight ever....probably around 185 Lbs. She looked absolutely delectable while still prancing around in a string bikini which was new but had to be the biggest size yet it was still straining to contain all her extra curves and weight. She was breathtaking yet at times I was taken back at how much fatter she was than her friend.

Unfortunately she has lost a good 30Lbs of that weight over the years but her friend has put on so much that she makes my wife look skinny next to her....in fact I would estimate her friends weight gain at about 60-70 Lbs.

The funniest thing is to hear my wife after we get done seeing them every so often say .....wow she is even getting bigger! It was the biggest differance just a few years back when it was the initial shock of when she started her fast gaining....it seemed like it happened over night but I am sure it was like in a matter of two years.

It was a pretty big turn on to see her gain so much weight, not to mention having my wife talk about it with me after we just met up after not seeing her for months.
13 years

Out growing rings

Wow....this post reminded me of my ex a long while back. Obviously I love seeing gains on my wife as well as I did on my ex girlfriend some years ago.

She had the sexiest hands and fingers and when she gained weight her fingers would puff up a great amount to the point where her soft fluffy fingers would puff right around the band and she would have to really work on getting them off.....and once they were off that was it.....she wasnt getting back on till she lost weight.

I actually loved to see her not wearing any rings because it usually meant she had gained a good amount of weight. She had the sexiest creamy perfect soft hands that her fingers would just puff up.
13 years

Suprising weight gain.

I understand how it surprised you because it happened to me a quite while back the same way.

I was an athlete and always had a hard time putting on weight...I would always just build lean muscle even if I was working out and lifting heavy coupled with weight gain shakes etc. I felt as though I would always be slim. After college ended I started working in a corporate job and was not playing sports like I did in college.

I can remember the first time I noticed a gain was when I stepped on a scale at a drug store that my girlfriend and I were shopping at and it read 180 Lbs. no I had never been over 165 Lbs. ever until I read that number that moment...I was kinda in shock and didn't believe it was right.

I didn't pay huge attention but over the course of the next year and a half many things changed in my life as previously said along with my girlfriend and I moving in together. She was great, beautiful and had a fuller soft figure which I loved.

she turned into the little housemaker while we cohabitated and she finished her senior year of college while I was into my second year of my career. She cooked some calorie filled country dinners every night along with baked goods for dessert. I was enjoying the effects our living together and her cooking were having on her figure in a big way....she was getting so fat at a rapid pace and I was falling more and more in love with her through the entire process. At this point I was just enjoying all of her gaining but not discussing it with her for fear she may try to diet. One day she was sad and opened up a conversation about how fat she had become since we moved in together. I told her I thought she looked great, better than ever. I think she believed me but then she said, "maybe we should go on a diet", I didn't know if I heard her right and said "what". I must of had a confused look on my face and she kind of smirked in a playful voice and said, "you don't even realize how fat you have become too". There it was she called me fat all of a sudden I was in some weird denial like I was the Same thin/muscular college kid who could never gain weight and thats how I still felt although I was now a thicker heavier muscular guy with an ever expanding waistline with a "some would call" huge gut not to mention so out of shape I had a hard time bending over....I was Fat. Over the course of a couple years my metabolism, food intake, lack of athletics and our new realtionship lifestyle made me gain 70 + Lbs.

I had never in my FA and weight gain dreams ever felt this aroused as in this mutual gaining experience...but I have to say I felt kind of insecure at times and hated how big I had become at least half of the time other than when I was with my fattened up girlfriend and when we were either role playing, stuffing ourselves, making love or anything together. Whenever I was at work or with friends I was constantly remided of how fat I was and it made me have mixed feelings and way insecure. It was like a drug I almost just wanted to be with her exclusively like when we were together on the weekends all we would do is cuddle and hold each other exploring eachothers expanding bodies when we were not stuffing our faces...we would tease each other about getting fat in a playful way and talking about gaining constantly.

I can say that it was the biggest shoch I have ever gone through and completely understand how someone can totally be unaware of how much they have gained when they actually step on a scale.
13 years

Surprise inches

Its been a few more days and nights and my wife has not mentioned anything!

She has had to have noticed but has not said a word to me. She must be thinking of a way to comment.....because I have done so many things and given her opportunities to easily speak up.

Possibly she is doing what I do when I notice her gaining and getting fatter....I dont say anything for fear she will then try and lose the weight....but with her she is just extending the same behaviour not to hurt me possibly. I still have a hard time thinking she will like a fatter me than her old idea of having me more lean and thin...although she has been feeding me huge portions etc for many months along with herself and has not been showing any signs of scaling me back even after I have packaged and thrown my new big gut in her face.

I picked up Italian from our favorite take out the other night where I was going to try and shock her with how much I ate even knowing that I think she has noticed my gain and new big gut and to see how she reacted to me eating so much. So I cleared my first plate of lasagna and cheese ravioli with cream sauce and a bread stick, and i put a little more ravioli on my plate being quite full so she came back to the table putting a little more on her plate and said here honey and put more lasagna on my plate and then another bread stick. So I am getting some wierd signals and not sure which way to take them. After I had not one but came back to the table with a second big bowl of icecream after the huge fattening dinner she looked at me and I said its just too good.
she just smiled....once again I dont know how to read her.

So last night I ate huge again...she did as well and she made comment how stuffed she was....while she was getting the kids off to bed I was down stairs finishing off a half gallon of ice cream I started the night before and had two chocolate icecream bars where I left all the wrappers and box on the top of the trash which she will clearly see. This is even way more eating than I have been doing for the last several months.

So with my big gut swollen full and straining the fabric of my smaller Tshirts I have been wearing at night along with eating huge amounts of food and deserts in front of her and leaving behind wrappers for her to see.....as well as giving her a hug and kiss with my big gut fully pushing into her.........she has to know and what can she be thinking?

Questions:

Is she amused at me gaining and she really likes it because it makes her feel better if she keeps gaining and getting fatter?

Is she just not mentioning it, because she does not want to hurt my feelings?

Is she waiting to see how long it continues and if I get even fatter till she commensts and tells me to slow down, cut back or lose weight?

Is this something she wants to try for both of us to eat like crazy and get fat together?

Or will she put a limit point on me and then use it as an excuse where both of us have to start eating less, more healthy and she will be on a real kick to diet before summer? If so, should I reject that and keep eating and getting fatter?

Any other thoughts?
14 years

Comments people make noticing your gain

I have only gained a good amount of weight one time in my life....as well as starting intentionally now.

Back after college when I started into my career I gained over a few years period of time.....from living with my ex girlfriend who was cooking all the time and already quite plump and becoming fatter herself, less activity/desk job, no more sports and a changing metabolism from between 24-26 yrs. of age. I was oblivious to the fact that I was gaining almost.

It was a big change and I always had the skinny guy mentality so any comments after I realized I had gained so much were pretty wierd for the most part and kind of hard to take unless they were from my fattened up girlfriend in which case they were great and arousing.

comments that made me feel wierd:

1) I cant believe how fat you have gotten.
2) You know the heavy set guy (I over heard it from a co-worker describing me to another co-worker.....an all time low insecure feeling)
3) I had a close friend pat my gut and say "look at this" while describing my changes to another friend we had not seen in some time as to explain how long it has been.
4) Years after the fact when I slimmed down had a girl, friend of mine, talking to another girl we knew and explained me back then to her by saying "when he was really fat a while back", (she never ever commented or said anything back then, but looking back it was kind of obvious)

although I loved it very much when my ex would tease me about the gain.

1) she would place her hand on my belly and jiggle and shake it at times before she was ready to make us some dinner and say "are you hungry yet", ....almost as if my big belly was going to talk and make the decesion and say of course cant you tell!

So...currently I have started gaining at first unintentionally and now intentionally to see if my wife will start gaining with me....but I am actually pretty turned on by the fact of my own gaining and having a much bigger gut recently.

I am totally different this time around.... I cant wait for my wife to comment on my new big gut....as well as I am a little more proud in public and not trying to cover up or hide it.

Pretty much every shirt that I have worn for the last week.....it is clear to see my swollen gut pressing out against it....in fact I tried sucking it in the other day and I am at the stage where i cant really do it with much success. I went into a store after lunch the other day where I have known both of the women employees for some years now and which both of them looked at me a couple different times during our conversation a little differently and as I left the store I was walking through the strip mall and I saw my side reflection in the glass windows and my gut was straining the fabric (being quite full from lunch still) of my Tshirt and I looked 7 months pregnant.

I am anxiously waiting for some comments this time....I feel like I will embrace them and be better prepared this time and have fun with it. But there are still certain times where I question myself.....like when my face starts getting fatter (which I dont like) or when I start feeling like I cant stop the eating and all of a sudden this is the time the fattening really shows up and I might want to get back a little thinner before an event (maybe a Pool party with friends......I might feel a little embarassed about that one.

Its funny because people will notice your gaining or fattening up well before they mention anything to you directly, they may comment behind your back or think to themselves. Its natural I happen to be able to tell if my wife gains 2-3 Lbs. or if someone you now gains alittle its kinda obvious to me right away.
14 years

Encouraging

Congradulations on having some results with your girlfriend and some weight gain. It is very exciting and fun to see even the little things such as you mentioned her complaining about her works pants being uncomfortable...watching her appetite increase and her being able to eat more etc.

How old is your girlfriend? You mentioned she has a fast metabolism but is she interested in trying to gain with your liking it and does she talk about it with you?
14 years

Surprise inches

I really hope this thread is not boring.....I just am really into this whole thing right now and throwing out the play by play!

I have a few questions:

1) I have been taking in way more calories the last two days and I weighed myself this morning and it showed a 2Lb. loss, Is this normal?
Will the weight catch on to me shortly with all the eating?

2) I have not been sleeping good the last couple nights after eating so much snacks after dinner, usually the sugar does not typically keep me up, but my gut has certainly been more full? Any answers to this?

3) I have already felt the effects of the gain when: sitiing down, accidentally brushing up against something with my belly, regular bending over movements where my belly gets more in the way and yesterday while driving as I hit a few bumps my belly jiggled and shaked....wow what a feeling.

So with this new gut, while I am sleeping or even just sitting on the couch watching some TV I find myself taking a deep long breathe almost from time to time which I have never noticed before. Is this a result of being full after eating or is it a result of the extra weight and my getting fatter?

4) Its funny, I dont know if its in my head, but before I gained this weight and this gut which happened in a relatively quick period of time I was in pretty good shape appearance wise and conditioning. Last night I was feeling excited about the new gut with anticipation that my wife would comment on my gain but kind of at the same time I felt really unhealthy and feel way fatter than I appear I think as far as my moving around etc. Is Eating all this fattening stuff bad for me in a binge setting or short period of time, like another week to a month?
14 years