Surprise inches

I hope I am not boring anyone....but I am getting really excited about all this new action.

My wife called when she got home from the store and said she couldn't find any good icecream........so she would pick some up tomorrow.

I am going to take it upon myself and load up on some to bring home on my way home from work..........only thing is I am going to get the most fattening and way more than she would have bought.

I wonder what reaction this will cause.....and also....I know she cant resist icecream so she never really keeps it in the house when she is watching her weight, there should be no excuse this time. I hope she eats it like crazy and it shows up on her figure right away.

Once she bought 2 half gallons and 2 pints of Ben and jerrys......One of the pints was for me and the other was for her and the 2 half gallons were for the kids and us. She ate her pint in a 24 hr. period and I finished mine in 2 days...........The other two half gallons were finished in 2 days and I bet the kids only had a bowl a piece the first night. She ate all this not in front of me but I didn't say anything because I didn't want her knowing that I knew she scarfed it all down so quickly. She gets low calorie icecream bars lately becuase she cant control herself around icecream. Thats the one thing she tries not to buy that fattening over the last six months.

I cant wait to start maybe on an icecream sandwich and then on to a pint with her watching me and hopefully following my lead with one differance this time.......my big gut sticking out of my way to tight tshirt that I will be wearing. I have to imagine after all this she will have to comment tonight!
14 years

Once you grow fat......

Gettinchubby84.....you bring up some valid points that I totally agree with.

There was a few times in my life where I ate really healthy even though I tend to eat somewhat healthy most of the time....lately pretty unhealthy! When I was eating healthy and I would eat at a fast food spot with someone I would almost get sick and could not even come close to finishing the food.

It is so true once you start allowing yourself to eat fast food and junk food its amazing how your system/ body adjusts to it and actually relishes in its abundance.... over the last 4-5 months I have allowed myself to eat fast food and greasier fattening foods a lot and I actually crave them now and am amazed at how much I can eat and still want more when at a fast food place. Another thing I noticed when I was working out and trying to stay lean and have Abs a while back....I started drinking a coke or two with lunches about 3-4 times a week instead of my normal water. After several weeks to a few months I noticed not a gain but certainly no reduction in my waistline.....where as in the past doing Abs at the gym would make my waist keep shrinking and tightening up considerably where I would go down in pant size in the waist and lose wight.

I now happen to be on a new little plan ......I got the idea because of a considerable gain kind of snuck up on me and I have developed a good size gut. I can seriously put away some fast food now with multiple cokes and still want to go back for more. I actually allow myself to drink multiple cokes every day now. I am going to fatten up a bit more intentionally maybe 10+ Lbs. after my recent 15-18 Lb. gain!
14 years

My wife has been eating out of control lately

luvpears......(I happen to love Pears as well) My wife has a pear shape with larger breasts and when she gains a lot turns into more of a pear with extra wide hips and thighs. Thanks for your concern, but maybe I am not painting the right picture.

My wife is eating more than she typically would for an extended period of time....she would normally be on a diet of some sort after her gain over the past year+....although this time she has been cooking big meals, stocking the pantry with fattening things and been eating really good large amounts where in the past she would have tappered off and scaled back which would have shrunk her eating habits.

Don't get me wrong.....I am sure she has put on a few more Lbs. over the lat couple of months but nothing major.....I just envisioned her growing out of all her clothes at this rate and gaining a good 20+ Lbs. and mostly her attitude of trying to reduce her food intake or going on a diet and working out more.

I love watching her eat so much but I would like to see more activity on her figure from the eating
14 years

Surprise inches

So I couldn't hold back......my wife called me at work and told me where she was going to be today....in amongst many places she said on the way back she is going to stop in at the grocery store.

I hope this wasn't over the top..........but I said great excitedly, pick up some ice cream, cookies, danishes and some bags of BBQ chips.

Now she asks me once in a while if I would like anything when she goes to the store and I usually am kind of pre occupied and say no nothing....for the past 6 months or so she has been buying way more fattening things for the house in fact things she knows I like. I wonder after last night and the fattening order I just placed with her if she is saying "Wow" in her head right now.

It is hard for me to tell how she is going to react to my new gut and appetite to get fatter. In the past she was not into me gaining weight from where I was at even when I was more muscular with a slight belly, she said she would like me less muscular and leaner without a belly. It seems as though things have changed with her.....I guess I will soon find out. I certainly am less muscular these days but we will see how she takes to the new big gutt and fattened up softer body.

Possibly, she may like the fact that I am getting fatter along with herself even though I have been gaining way more than her over the last couple of months evidently. She is certainly up in weight and has not lost any and is still eating with big enthusiasm and not trying to diet.......she is eating way more fattening things than she would normally knowing that she has put on weight over the past year.

I am planning on gaining up 10+ more Lbs, even after she openly comments on my new gain.........just to see how she can handle more on me if she likes it........if she does and she gains more than I will just see where this goes. I am excited but at the same time kind of anxious and nervous for the outcome. Also we have a trip planned in the beginning of July with two other families (Pool, beach Bikini and board shorts) now I would love to see her fattened up like crazy in her too small Bikini but I am a little hesitant about myself being so fat letting it all hang out and if I keep the gaining going to then or would I be able to lose it before the trip. I can hear it now .....Have you seen those two how fat they have become! Kinda exciting on one hand but kinda scary on the other.
14 years

Surprise inches

Wow....I have not had this much fun in a long time! Last night I had trouble stuffing down the whole meal my wife made me I did however come close to finishing and funny thing is my wife said "wow you didnt even finish your meal." Part of me was thinking she was monitoring my food intake and then reality says for the past few months I have been clearing my plate and then some, so thats probably more like what she was thinking. I still managed to have 6 chocolate chip cookies and a sixteen oz. glass of milk to finish off which for some reason went down way easier.....even though I am generally a meal eater first and dessert secondary if at all.....but in the last few months always dessert to.

So, I got out of the shower while my wife was in the other room after all the kids were in bed and looked in the mirror with my fully packed gut and decided I was going to put on some sweat pants and a tighter fitting Tshirt.....even I was surprised how tight this Tshirt was....it sort of rode up in the front with my newly distended full gut.
Here was the plan, I was going to see if my wife noticed how much I have gained and see how big my gut was and seeher reaction or how she commented on it. I was clearly surprised myself how big I looked more so with the t shirt on than even with my shirt off because of how tight it was it made me look even fatter. I stood in front of her at a turned angle a couple of times while talking to her......she was pretty tired at this point in the night while we were taking in a little TV and talking in between........she had to have noticed but didnt say a thing. I was completely turned on myself and wanted her to say something but she didnt.....I even had my first few lines scripted as if to lead into the weight gain conversation and kind of act vulnerable and surprised that I gained....then my plan was and is to eat way larger fattening amounts of food in front of her for the next week or so. So the plan goes on even though she didnt say anything....I am going to try and eat a medium size lunch so I can eat two huge helpings at dinner followed by icecream and cookies for dessert and then wear another extra tight Tshirt after fully packed....I am thinking she will have to say something tonight.

It is so strange I feel a sense of closeness and vulnerability to her that I have not felt for a while....maybe its just this whole fattening gaining talking about it void that is so much missing in fact I have to get my fill with her at other times talking about weight gain indirectly like when last case her friend gained a lot of weight and she was always the skinniest one out of all her friends. After we would see her and she had gained more we would have fun conversations about how fat she was getting very much to my liking. I hope this will be a new step for us entering weight gain and talking into our lives.

On a different note....my belly is constantly getting in the way with its size....it has been a very long time since it was this big. I am kind of excited too see how this turns out over the next week. when she finally mentions something about my gut and gaining and how she reacts to it....how she reacts after she mentions it and sees me eating way more followed by fattening desserts all the time even after we both come clear about recognizing my new big gut and gain and see how she reacts to me getting bigger yet acting like its unintenional and uncontrollable.

This morning when I left for work I gave her a hug and a kiss and pulled her close so my gut would certainly brush against her and it actually did more than that I felt it push into her and she definitely had to feel its new size. She would have to be blind and out of it not to have noticed this after last night and this morning with that hug. I am just anticipating when she is going to say something and how she will react at first and after I get bigger. Knowing her she will say something in a non threatning joking manner because she is the type of person that isnt in your face up front about things.

We will see how things develop tonight!
14 years

Surprise inches

So today I blew off the gym (One of the two days a week I go now) and had a strange idea to stuff myself silly for lunch just to see if my huge appetite would still hold up at dinner. I have never intentionally stuffed myself other than over eating. I am excited to see if my wife notices my gain and bigger gut in a weird mixed emotions way.

I just calculated what I ate for lunch today and its a weird feeling....I didnt enjoy the food as much as just continued eating which is quite differant than what I have been doing unconsciously for the past several months. I have been enjoying the meals for the last several months incredibly and recently just realized how much I have been eating along with my wife when we are finishing big plates full and getting smaller seconds along with a snack directly following. Today I just kept eating even though I wasnt really enjoying it like I have been and I was amazed at how much I could eat and keep eating without getting extremely full. 2700 calories for lunch is what I had. My gut was full and extended but not nearly as full or bloated as I envisioned it to be.

I will see how much I can eat tonight and see if my wife comments on my growing gut. I am actually more interested in silently watching how much she eats compared to what she used to but in some strange way I feel like maybe she has changed wanting me in shape and leaner like she used to years ago. I will see how big she makes our first plates of food tonight, she even asks after we get slightly more on both of our plates after we finish the first one, knowing that I am clearly done she asks, "can I get you more babe". Maybe she wants me bigger if she is going to get bigger? I will have to see tonight and talk about it if she openly comments on my gain and my bigger gut!
14 years

Surprise inches

I just experienced this over the weekend! (A little Long!)

I am into my wife gaining and love watching other girls/women gain weight and not gaining intentionally myself. Over the last six months or so I have seen my wifes appetite and eating consumption go way up. She has not gained as much as I would have expected but I started noticing about a month ago with all the bigger portions for dinner and lunches that she has been making that I have been eating way more than typical and I can eat more with out being as full.

In the past when I was working out and lifting heavier I could eat this much but for some time now I have not been lifting nearly as much but still have developed a huge appetite.

Well, this weekend summed it up, I went to put on a pair of jeans that normally were quite big in the waist and pretty much roomy all over and when I slid them up they were tight in the butt and when I got them to my waist I had to suck my new gut in to get them buttoned not to mentioned when I exhaled with them fastened my belly hung a good two inches over the waistband. I was so surprised, I new I had gained a little over the past months but in the past couple weeks it has become more noticeable to me and certainly over the weekend it was a complete shock. I then decided to get on our scale to see how much I weighed while my wife and kids happened to be gone for a bit. I now weigh 228 Lbs. up from 210 Lbs. just six months ago when I last weighed myself on our scale. The funny thing is our scale is the only place my wife weighs herself and I know it is at least 4+ Lbs. lighter than when I have weighed myself a long time ago at the gym, I have never mentioned it to her because then she thinks she is always this much lighter. I was pretty aroused to see the scale say that, I guess I dont get enough weight gain role play with my wife that I actually enjoyed the fattening on myself. I decided to measure my waist to see what it was since my 36" waisted jeans that are normally quite big are now too tight. My waist measured 39" and I then measured the biggest portion of my new gut which I relaxed and pushed out slightly and it was 45" I was pretty surprised, I started looking at myself in the mirror and it was clear to see that when I had my t-shirt on my belly was pushing out the fabric and not only were my jeans too tight my belly totally showed through my shirt as if I was 7 months pregnant. I started getting a little wierded on the situation as if my wife and others might have already noticed and are going to start commenting which I have had only a couple other times in my life and it was very awckward for me. I calmed down a bit and realized that this jean episode and weighing happened about a half to an hour or so after lunch and I thought maybe it was because I was still a little full, It certainly made a differance but ever so slight, I tried on the same jeans this morning on an empty stomach because I typically dont eat breakfast and the jeans fit similar just not as much spill over the waist band.

I think I am right around the corner from my wife commenting because I noticed last night after I showered and was wearing a pair of shorts with my shirt off she walked by and turned and did a double take at me and didnt say anything but I could almost imagine what she may have been thinking to herself, "Wow, he is getting a gut on him"!
Funny thing is it turns me on to think of myself getting fatter at times and if my wife were to like it and like getting fatter herself I could see us fattening each other up and having a great time, although as soon as I go out in public or someone comments it is the wierdest feeling and I dont like it all. I will just have to see how this goes!
14 years

Maximum.....I have talked to her in the past and it kinda worked against what I wanted. She felt more pressure and she was not as care free....I have learned over the years with her personality that If I dont bring up the weightor talk about any gains she is more likely just to be at ease and eat and gain on her own. Once in a while she plays to my FA and weight gaining interests after she has put on a little weight and talks about playfully how fat she is getting and it is so great although not nearly as much I would like it in our conversations.
14 years

As for the one post....I don't have any current pics....but I do have some older ones that I took back when.... focusing on her belly etc....I will try and find to post.

Yes, she does not want to gain but it doesnt mean that she is not going to....I am not forcing her....she is a strong headed grown woman...so if she does gain..... I very much like it.
She at times when she was bigger liked the extra attention I gave those extra Lbs. and if it wasnt for modern day fashion and social opinions I think she wouldnt mind being quite a bit bigger.

Hope this answers a few of the question in the posts.
14 years

My wife has been eating way larger portions of food for a while now and she has not really seemed to have gained the way I thought she would have.

She tends to eat more food every so often at certain times and it is usually noticed with a quick gain of 10 Lbs. or so and at that point she usually tapers off eating so much whether intentionally or naturally and usually loses those ten Lbs. but very slowly. This time though her eating larger portions gradually increasing has been going on for around six months where at the begining she gained I guess in the past year and a half a good fifteen Lbs. which she has maintained. It just seems that how much she has been eating and always hungry for the next big meal that she would be gaining a lot more.

She has never been on such a big eating streak other than when she was pregnant. She is eating close to as much as I am lately and not working out nearly as much as she used to and always hungry for her next meal, and she certainly snacks more in between meals than my self. I am having a hard time keeping up with her eating and the funny thing is I have gained a good 10+ Lbs. in the last several months just eating with her.

It is the strangest thing she would normally be gaining quite a bit with how much she has been consuming for this long of time.

She, by the way is not into gaining nor does she like it when she starts getting bigger although she has maintained her 15 Lbs. and has certainly grown out of some of her wardrobe but I thought for sure by now she would have put on 20 more Lbs. with all her eating.

Any thoughts on how to getting her gaining again and going up a few sizes?

Oh yes, not only is she eating bigger portions of foods the food she is eating is not nessesarily low in calories by any means she used to try and stay away from carbs and lots of fat but she is eating way more breads and carbs as well as fatty foods coupled with her regular intake of desserts and treats.
14 years