What's your main turn on guys and favorite aspect girls of a gaining girl's body?

I am very much into most things when a woman gains.....very similar in order to the very first post on this thread.

I will just add a couple in a little more detail:

1) Really into the soft fattening of a womens upper arms with just a small hint of cellulite on them.

2) Really love big hips with big soft fat lovehandles, I just love to grab onto them.

3) Really love a fat lower belly that makes a huge belly roll when sitting down, showing good signs of becoming much bigger, softer and fatter.

4) Really love big round fat thighs (ideally with just a little bit of
cellulite, with really jiggly soft upper/inner thighs)

5) Huge round soft fat breasts with smaller pinkish nipple/aerolas.

6) Oh yeah, I love it when they always are talking about how fat they is getting when it is absolutely true and then they continue to eat massive amounts of food to become fatter.
14 years

Medications that cause weight gain

I have read of other antihistamnes or medications, like periactin having weight gain as well because of apetite stimulation.

Anyone ever take this one or any other with significant weight gain?
14 years

Getting super fat by pillows

Yes, when I was younger I stuffed towels and pillows into over sized shirts tucked in.

I was never into gaining myself as an adult but I was very into women and my girlfreind gaining weight.

Several years after college I lived with my girlfreind who gained weight very easily, she played housewife cooking and baking for us all the time and we ate good and a lot of it. For the first time in my life I gained weight and before I actually knew it I had a noticeable huge belly, she gained way more than me and her belly was so fat and sexy.

I was totally turned on by our mutual gaining, I will never forget making love with her on top and our bellies getting in the way and the way she would struggle and be slightly out of breath and have to move her huge lower belly roll to get situated. "what a sexy feeling that big belly of hers and mine pushing together.

I didn't love the extra big belly I developed most of the time, only when I was with her. I was actually insecure about it all the time unless we were together by ourselves roleplaying with our weight gaining.

I do have to say it was the most magical time with "ultimate arousal" for weight gaining and fat admiration. She was the fastest woman I have ever been with at her heaviest and I have never come close to having my belly that big. A fun time while it lasted.

If I had a wife that wanted me fat I would probably do it for her, but my wife is totally against that and would actually like me to be less muscular and more ripped, full on abs with min. body fat. I actually would love for her to get out odf control fat.
14 years

Simple changes?

Funny thing, I just strated implementing drinking (regular Coke) back into my lunches for the past month. Although I have been working out harder than ever and doing major abs in the past month and eating fairly healthy My waist line and fat in the belly have not reduced any.

In the past whenever I would do abs and work out this hard I would easily lose 2"+ in my pant size or in my waist within a month.

To bad my wife doesn't drink regular soda or coke. I think she would pack on the LBs. fairly quick.

I am sure if I was not working out in the past month and still drinking the cokes I am sure I would have gained a good amount of weight and none of my pants would even come close to buttoning.
14 years

Fat affects

I like to see women gain weight bottom line. It can be someone you have not seen in a while, someone you witness for the first time and can tell they have recently gained, but it is best when it is a significant other.

I love the physical effects from them out growing there clothes, them being in denial, doing normal things getting slightly more difficult (like tying there shoes with much more belly in there way) to being out of breath doing light activity and the best used to be for me having her step on the scale when she didnt want to look knowing she could not read the #'s anyways with her big growing belly in the way and realizing she has gained more.

Now this sound's strange but I am really aroused by the phsycological side as well for instance when they know they are gaining and they feel out of control with there eating and you witness them eating more and more and just keep on watching them and try to keep it going on.

It is really sexy and exciting, for example what happened to my wife years ago, she was a work out fanatic with a curvy toned figure with a slight lower belly and thicker muscular thighs but in crazy good condition, after her pregnancies she gained 70 Lbs. and was an FA's dream (especially mine) She was embarrassed of all her added weight but I thought she was so much more beautiful than ever before. She told me she was soon going to lose all this weight with work outs starting very soon. I told her it was not necessary that she looked better know to me. So she started back to the gym but she had an extremely hard time dropping the weight, she thought she was going to go right back to the gym and workout and lose all the weight in a couple of months (Iwas actually was scared she might be able to do that). After the first two weeks and to my surprise I actually thought she may have gained a little more weight in fact she gained quite a bit and her appetite was bigger than ever. I actually came home from work early one afternoon and saw her eating out of a carton of icecream on the couch in her workout clothes which happened to be extremely snug on her beautiful new figure and she just purchased them recently for going back to the gym, I shocked her with surprise and asked her how her workout was and thats when she told me she had been going to the gym and started on the stairmaster and after 10 minutes she was totally done. She said that now she knows how lame it is to workout when you have more weight to carry around, she said with every motion on the atirmaster her belly, huge boobs and ass was jiggling out of control. I consoled her and her vulnerability was so cute and such a turn on, she then said "so anyways I would come home for the past few weeks after a non existent workout and stuff my face, I have gained even more weight and I cant seem to stop".

Thats when I reached my ultimate fantasy come true with my wife, when she was gaining and her becoming vulnerable, so I would have to say for me the physical/visual effects weight gain had on my wife were only way intensified with her vulnerability and talk of her gaining out of control. She was a physical and phsycological dream for someone that was an FA and into weight gain.
14 years

Eating on the toilet

Wow, I am into fat girls and them gaining and love just about everything about there fattening figures, but "DUDE" I think this is definite GAG reflex for me as well.
14 years

My wifes skinny friend has become fat!

O.K. I will try and summerize.

We have known my wifes good friend for 10+ yrs. and she was always the 5'7" slender bikini body type with large breasts (Probably around 120 Lbs.), where as my wife has always been very hot but shorter at 5' 3" and curvy (around 140 Lbs.) and became fat by societies standards a while back (around 180 Lbs.). I never use to think of my wife as fat because I always wanted her bigger yet. But when we would be at the beach and both women in bikini's I clearly noticed how fat my wife had become "I loved it" but in comparison between the two in there bikini's even I would catch myself thinking WOW my wife is fat. We would later be home and once again I would think my wife looked skinny to me. It was all about the contrast in the Bikini's.

So over the years my wife lost some weight and was around 155-160 Lbs. but all of a sudden her friend was slightly gaining some Lbs. that was not very noticeable but a certain change on her once very slender figure. A year ago we gat together at the beach and it was pretty evident she had put on quite a bit of weight, in fact she was discussing it openly with my wife and myself saying she better start dieting because she has gotten big. My wife said to her, "not even" you are still so thin, even though she was plumped up quite a bit. The first thing my wife said to me when we got in the car was WOW she is a big girl now, "she's Fat!" I was pretty taken back with her added Lbs. but it was funny to hear my wife talking about her weight as if she her friend really had to to do something about it as if she was out of control. It was quite a turn on to have my wife talking about this weight gain so we kept it up for a while to my delight.

So another sixth months went by with us not seeing her friend which we all use to be inseperable with and we were at there house to eat over for dinner. As we strolled in and met her out by the pool she was in her bikini when she greeted us and my jaw nearly hit the ground as she gave me the biggest hug and said hi. She easily put on another 30-40 Lbs. since the last tome I saw her, when she hugged me my arms just squished into her wide soft sides with her belly pushing me back while her breasts were monsterous and I am sure I must have been blushing with the hug her body engulfed me.

As I approached my wife serving herself a plate of food out back at the BBQ counter where no one was in close proximity to us the first words out of my wifes mouth was "She is Huge" I replied yeah, she put on a few Lbs. my wife looked shocked and said a few, I would'nt be surprised if she is fifty Lbs. bigger.

So the whole ride home my wife was in amazement of her friends fattening figure and could not stop talking about it which did'nt bother me one bit because it was quite the turn on and my wife was even saying how she herself has been eating like crazy lately and feeling fatter, but after seeing her friend she did'nt mind stuffing her face because she felt skinny next to her. Which was true her friend use to seem so tall because she was so thin, but now the looked more similar in height because her friend is so much wider and my wife actually looked skinny standing next to her friend. I later told my wife that she has some work to do to catch up to her friend now. I told her I thought her friend look's better to me than she used to because she llok's more comfortable and happy and when you hug her it's not like a bag of bones. Hopefully that sunk in to my wife ad she will feel comfortable to start really packing on the Lbs. again.
14 years

Body part

1) Huge lower belly
2) Lovehandles
3) Huge soft thighs w/ hint of cellulite or a lot (esp.inner thighs)
4) Huge heart shaped butt (love pear figures)
5) Huge round beautiful soft juggs
6) Soft fat huge upper arm's (even with a hint of cellulite)

Wow did I miss anything?
15 years

What part of stuffing do women like the best?

Reading the resposes of these hot ladies is unbelievable on this thread.
Oh, how I wish my wife was like you women regarding this topic. (It would be like a dream come true)
15 years

Humiliating or degrading talk as sensual foreplay

Quite LONG

I had a girlfriend in high school who had an "in your face for a reaction personality" which I dated for four years.

She would actually do the degrading and fat comments in private and public about herself.

she was quite short with a curvy pear figure and gained good amount's of weight on and off during our relationship. She knew I liked the thought of her gaining and how the weight looked on her figure. She has been the only relationship I have had where she was encouraging me to feed her because she knew I liked her to gain and she truley wanted to get fatter for me and tease me with it (In more ways than one). She would constantly have me encourage her to eat more and more and then ridicule herself and call herself names like fat, pig, and orca.

She always tried to embarass me in front of her friends and others by not only talking about her growing figure but actually put it out into the open that I liked it and wanted her fatter. I guess not only to see there reaction but to get me as well. I certainly would be embarassed but totally aroused as well. She constantly talked about food and ate agressively (almost moaning like) right in front of her friends at a party while I was standing there almost so they would bring something up, and she would then say "I am so hungry", and then ask me right there, "honey how much more weight do you want me to gain?" I would be so embarassed that it was so out in the open. Even though I was a pretty open FA at the time Having her friends know that I wanted her fatter and liked her gaining was pretty embarassing.

If her mother would comment while I was there about my girlfriends clothes fitting tighter kind of joking with her (Her mother was fat and jiggly for her height probably weighing 250 Lbs. with a total pear figure), she would point to me and say it's all his fault and then pull her shirt up or something and show all the newly acquired belly flesh by grabbing and jiggling it. She then would go into the kitchen where her mother was standing and start gorging on some fattening cookies and snacks all the while saying out loud in front of both of us, " I am going to be such a big fat pig soon" arn't you gonna love it honey." I would be totally embarassed but at the same time so totally turned on. Her mother would just smile and laugh a little almost as if she enjoyed the thought of her daughter getting fatter and she had obviously been informed by her daughter that it was very much to my liking that her daughter kept getting fatter. They had a great relationship, but I can't see any other mother/daughter relationship quite like there's. There were always times while the three of us were together when my girlfriend would start talking about fat right in front of her mother, she would make her mom feel her ever growing belly and or comment and squeeze her mom's belly, or even ask up front questions "how long do you think it will take me to get as fat as you" to her mom. Her mom would smile and say something like, not very long at the pace you have been going. I sometimes think back on it and and think not only was my girlfriend an FA and into weigtgain but I think her mom definitely was. At the time I thought she was being into it for me and having some fun with it, but now that I have had other longterm relationships it's kinda hard for the girl to always talk about fat and gaining all the time if they are not really into it. She had a full on curvy bikini figure at 16 that turned into the sexiest fattened soft pear shape bikini figure with an extra 35 Lbs.

I will never foreget the sexually/erotic yet embarassing at times pleasure she fulfilled for me during those years and expecially the summers. We went to school and lived almost an hour apart so during the year we would get together most weekends but during the summers we were in seperable and that's when she would really gain some weight. I can still invision her lying out in her bikini at her parents pool over summer struggling to try and finish off an entire pizza in the sun with me giving her encouragment and her describing how fat she is becoming and calling herself a fat pig and asking me how big did I want her to get by the end of summer.

Has anyone ever experienced a girlfriend or wife like this? One that is so up front about there gaining and or tries to enbarass you about the fetish?
15 years