Bellies touching

This is the kind of intimacy that makes mutual gaining my favorite!

Both my wife and I were gaining at the same time. When I realized I was getting a big gut I started to intentionally gain while she was just eating really good. I packed on a pretty big gut and she was very close behind with her belly.

I would go in for a kiss standing up and our bellies would bump, at first it was awkward, she would kind of bounce off me coming in for the kiss and then come back reaching one arm over my shoulder and the other hand on top of my big round gut to pull closer for the kiss and our guts would smash together. I was instantly aroused every time, especially with more weight and bigger bellies it was even more challenging but she got the hang of it after a while and it made me feel so Fat and aroused every time.

There are many other things where the intimacy with two big bellies getting in the way is so special and exciting - I can go on but do t want to take up this whole post, yet!
3 months

Feel like i am starving even though sick

I tend to get this a lot when I am sick. Not the flu type of sickness but if I have a sinus infection or a mild cold, I seem to be ravenous. During a cold like such I tend to gain a good 5-7 pounds from the excess eating within a two week span - even if I was only sick for 3-5 days.
3 months

What is your favorite position?

Voluptuouslover:
With my wife on her back giving her oral and gently massaging her lower gut. Then having her ride me cowgirl with seeing her huge thighs wrapped on top with her gorgeous gut jiggling with every rhythmic thrust she does.

LuvsChub04:
same, cant see her face when going down,as her gut n tits block it

A sexy trade-off problem to have
3 months

Ever liked fat from the opposite gender that you’re attracted to?

Not attracted to the opposite gender but I can appreciate a big fat gut on a man. I think it is somewhat normal for us with this fetish and more of an attraction to Fat and its overall aesthetics. Almost like seeing a man gain weight although not nearly as interesting or sexy as a woman gaining weight, but regardless interesting all the same.
3 months

Has a fat person ever unintentionally aroused you by doing something with their belly in front o

JN_TumLover56:
For me it’s the subtle stuff. Like when they stretch out to a point where their belly button shows. Or if they even walk around with their belly button showing. That would be something that would me me going sometimes.

When I was quite young I was fascinated with girls belly buttons - primarily the deep innies! I would live exactly what you mentioned anything clothes wise that allowed their belly buttons to show. I think the girls that typically had more stomach fat had the best innies and those were most attractive. I still think today that showing off bellies in clothes is so damn attractive even for 350 + women.
3 months

What is your favorite position?

With my wife on her back giving her oral and gently massaging her lower gut. Then having her ride me cowgirl with seeing her huge thighs wrapped on top with her gorgeous gut jiggling with every rhythmic thrust she does.
3 months

Fat distribution with rapid vs gradual weight gain

Softtummy:
I often see people talking about how if you gain weight really quickly it tends to go to your gut, as opposed to a slower gain which distributes the weight more evenly. It's been really difficult for me to find any information backing up or refuting these claims.

What does everyone here think of this? If you have any insight/experience with rapid and gradual gains, I'd love to hear about it.

BigBallBellyGirl:
I'm one of those people who lost and then regained (plus some) and have a very different body type than I did previously. Before my weight loss, I had already been obese my whole life. I reached around 370 lb, and my doctor encouraged me to lose weight. At that time, I was soft with a big belly, big hips, big thighs, a puffy face, and I jiggled when I moved or walked.

With a lot of diet and lifestyle changes, I got down to around 190, which is still obese for a 5'3 woman, though admittedly, I felt thick, but not fat.

When I decided to regain, I did it intentionally, and my major strategy was mass stuffings. Though I'm well aware of pitfalls of living off of carbs, cheese, and snack foods, most of my weight came from eating this way, in large quantities, as well as extreme stuffing. I eventually regained every ounce I lost, and I kept going, putting on 140 lb more than my previous high weight.

Though I am bigger than I have ever been, I'm also less jiggly. My fiance describes it as "firm fat", particularly in the belly area. Though it obviously does hang some, because , well, gravity, I have the kind of pot belly you see sometimes on an ultra supersized man. I do have a huge muffin top and lots of back rolls, but even that fat feels like it's somehow "tighter" than previously.

Additionally, a vast majority of my weight settled in my midsection, so I have an enormous circumference. I've been told my face, though chubby, is actually slightly more defined at 510 than 370. My back side is also big obviously, but it's not quite as wide in proportion to my body.

I know many many things my factor into to change in body composition and fat distribution. I'm approaching 30, so hormonal changes may be at play. I also gained 300 lb in less than 3 years, which was not the pattern previously, when I had just always been fat. And, at the height of my weight gain, I was stuffing to oblivion daily, eating mostly junk food and carbs. I like the effects, and my fiance enjoys the big bellied look too.

This is very interesting being that I have not heard about the repeated gain after loss and even more gained again, especially with your higher weight amount.

Not even acting like I know but in my experiences with my wife and myself. The repeated gaining typically results in softer more pliable fat, especially with my wife - that is only when not stuffing. When stuffing I saw a bloated firmer weight gain on myself in way of a big distended gut with a bit of softening at the bottom of it.

So, keep us posted in this thread about length of time and how the weight settles after a long while. Obviously as mentioned my wife was not nearly your sexy heavy weight so it isn’t much of a comparison experimently wise.
3 months

Legs and thighs…

I love fat thighs and arms on women!
3 months

Sighting: see evidence of wg that is a turn-on

Yea, I love this thread also - and will try to add a few off memory.

1. My wife uses the same White Dove body soap in the shower since forever. I tend to use liquid body washes or a different bar soap on occasion, but never really her soap. When she happened to be at her heaviest or close to it I remembered noticing her Dove bar of soap would seem to become tiny really quick. It would then be replaced and I kept noticing that it would be small in no time, easily she was finishing it up in half the time she used to. It kind of turned me on thinking that her fatter beautiful figure with her weight gain was making her go through her bars of soap so much faster. One day she complained to me that I must be using her soap in the shower because she has been having to buy more so much more frequently. I told her I wasn’t and she kind of had a perplexed look on her face. The sexiest thing was I don’t even think it registered that it may have been because of the 60+ pounds she packed on the last couple of years.
Also sexy, was the fact that she seemed to smell like her bath soap all day and evening where she never smelled this lushes and clean for this long before. I tacked it up to all the extra surface area on her beautiful fattened figure.

2. I like noticing over exaggerated examples of woman that have gained in certain body areas and it has become extremely noticeable. I had an ex girlfriend that had very pretty hands and when she started to pick on the pounds her fingers would get so fat and swollen but still so delectably attractive. She went up multiple sizes in her rings during this fattening. Some of her rings she could not even get off and they would look so tight with her pretty fingers puffed around them.

My wife when we were dating was always gently thick but curvy with a hit of a lower belly roll. Her first time gaining when we were together was so sexy. Her entire body puffed up with her gaining but all of a sudden she developed a huge prominent lower gut that made her look a good 7 months pregnant but was completely soft with a massive lower belly roll. I loved it so much, and she was kind of embarrassed of it. A few of her friends would joke with her about it which would make her shy. Many years later this prominent sexy fat lower gut is a standout for her figure and she seems to display it with her clothing and adores me kissing and playing with it.

3. When my wife and I are getting ready to go out with friends for dinner and drinks and while I come into the walking closet and see her jumping up and down to pull her jeans up over her thighs and then be able to fasten the button with 4 -6” of muffin top and 8-10” of Love handles hanging out while she is exhausted and breathing heavy. I slowly come out of the closet after putting on my shirt and the icing on the cake is when she said “that is getting to be more of a struggle” still breathing heavily her voice crackles a bit while stating that. Oh how sexy she looks in all her way out grown extremely tight jeans. Then it is so cute to see her put on a flow blouse that somewhat covers all her luscious love handles and muffin top to be completely blowing out in the breast area looking way to small on her.
3 months
12345   loading