Got fat and i might like it

Chubbybyaccident:
I’m new to all this. I’ve been a size 3 as long as I can remember and when they started feeling tight I switched to stretchy/elastic pants (size XS/s)… they ripped last week. I know I been indulging more and not as active but when that happened I had to check the numbers… I was 120 at my last physical now I am 157 I thought maybe I gained 10 pounds no way 37. Size medium is restricting I had to buy large. Immediately I wanted to start a diet and lose it all. My face hasn’t changed and no one has said anything I didn’t know it was this bad but I tried my size3s just to see how tight they were since it’s been a couple months I had to lay down and suck my gut in…..I got a good look at my love handles pouring over sides, my tummy peeking out under my shirt, everything looked fat. It felt like a rush of embarrassment and arousal I was confused. At this point now I’m aware how chubby i unintentionally got so I’m trying to hide it and fix what I’ve done. My work uniform is a t shirt I haven’t asked for bigger because it was loose to begin with now it’s just tight fitting but it was a coworkers bday and we had cupcakes. A male employee (who I’m close with) walks over and pokes my belly as I’m eating and says “careful, looks like you’ve had enough cupcakes, might need to ask Jennifer for a bigger shirt”. I turned red and I was aroused again. Finding this community is awesome I don’t know if I’ll gain more yet but realize I love the idea of being teased about what I already gained

This happened to all of my young girlfriends when growing up - I certainly helped them accept the over eating with me everyday - and encouraged their gaining with how much better they looked. I would say most all of them not only accepted it but actually found they liked being bigger and even liked seeing their gains go up.
8 months

Gaining weight out of control

I have a feeling you are going to get really Fat - this is a familiar situation you expressed with many here.
8 months

Gain is different this time

Loss then gain repeated does exactly this - softer & more out of shape etc.
8 months

Dream size for your love

Milhause:
My partner is 5’4” so I’ve always thought 250-330 would be the perfect range for her frame. She’s around 215 now but she’s not into feedism.

That is a very nice sweet spot weight range for a 5’4” woman
8 months

How has crash dieting and gaining worked for ya'll?

I had an ex girlfriend that did this while growing up - and when I met her in college she continued to do this occasionally.

She gained weight faster than any woman I have been around. It was amazing to see her body inflate and gain so much in a matter of weeks and months. She literally had three different wardrobes in her closet being that she would go from an 8/10 to an14/16 in a matter of a few months. Glad to say while we were dating she never came close to fitting in her 8/10 sizes in anything and she was certainly flirting with ripping the seems on many of her 14/16 pants and some dresses.

I sometimes wonder how big she may be today being that that crash diet thing typically has HUGE dividends.
8 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

PorkyAthlete:
Not being checked out, waiters asking anything else when ordering little amounts of food

Hard to believe not being checked out!

Kind of funny the waters asking anything else because you are ordering so little bit your beautiful tummy says otherwise.
9 months

Anyone else notice others (or themselves) unconsciously touching their bellies as they get bigge

Great topic

My wife does this more and more when she gains and gets an even bigger belly - she will gently squeeze her big lower fat roll on the couch while watching net flix unconsciously - sometimes it turns into a kneeling and squeeze for many minutes.

When o had a big belly it was exactly like mentioned here - I was getting used to it being in the way while sitting or standing and found myself resting my arm on it while sitting and then standing rubbing the side of the new big dome.

Fat is wonderful to the touch - I guess it is just one very big reason we love it so much.
10 months

What is the "delay" with hc

I can only imagine - big caste gains are pretty arousing 😍
10 months

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

Iron01_de:
That's what I would like to experiment with, when I would find a sub fedee. Making her addicted to food and sex.

Enessel85:
I get wet when I eat now I had a feeder a few yrs ago started this and it condition my fat body to get wet or horny whenever I would eat I haven't been with him in years but it still happens just a big fat huge hungry piggy now

I wonder if this would work for my wife - so hot to think about!
10 months
34567   loading