New here!

Hi! Welcome! Great pictures!❤
1 year

Any girls into clothes padding?

I didn't know it was fetish until i was in my 20s as i would stuff pillows and blankets under my clothes to pretend i was huge❤
1 year

Padding in your childhood

Curiousicey:
As a teen it was my secret thing to do.
Parents have left, time to put pillows, blankets etc. under my clothes and feel good.

Tho I can still remember having this hamburger plush toy, I put it under my shirt and said like "im fat" in front of my mom and a friend. The shame ive felt after that.. I can only imagine how much of a weirdo ive looked like.

I actually did the same thing as a teenager. Felt wonderful ❤
1 year

What is your favorite "fat shape"?

Love padding as a pear shape plus a belly that hangs between the legs
1 year

Daily diet of getting bigger

Drinking soda and milkshakes. Goes down extremely easily😊
1 year

Things you notice as you get fatter

The first time when you have to order a larger size of jeans😁
1 year

New video ice cream binge

I've been craving ice cream for a while, not a little but a whole container smiley
I decided to record my piggy activities today. Yes I even add heavy whipping cream. Hope you enjoy the video
9 years

What about almost immobile?

PinkyDear wrote:
I don't know that I would ever want to be completely immobile. I'm a pretty independent person and I enjoy being able to do things for myself....I do like that my weight makes many ordinary tasks like climbing stairs, getting up out of chairs and especially sofas, reaching to get things without knocking other things over.. or even being able to reach them at all because of the size of my belly/breasts getting in the way...

I think PinkyDear hit it on the head, I don't want to be immobile, just fat enough to where reaching for things is difficult because of my belly & breasts are in the way. I no longer want to be able to tie my shoes or cross my legs because I have such a massive belly that my legs have to straddle around and when I walk, I waddle smiley
11 years

Experimental gain q. 2

I agree 10% or 20 pounds is a good amount to decide to keep gaining or not.
11 years

Calorie bomb drink

on a whim I mixed some heavy whipping cream with some chocolate milk and wow it was really creamy and easy to drink. I will definitely be making a video soon of this smiley
a half gallon of the chocolate milk is 1100 calories and 16 oz of heavy cream has 1600 calories...yum yum smiley
11 years
12   loading