Looking for an extreme female feeder

I'm looking for a woman that is very extreme and wants to make me very very fat, here is a video of me wobbling and jiggling, you can see already here how fat fertile I am, how I should inflate and gain. I got a lot fatter in the last year.

1 year

Bursting fantasy ?

It is the same everywhere. It is similar to catching an unicorn, people say the exist, but nobody has ever seen one.

They are hardly accessible and most of the time it is hard to know if they are real, because they won't even talk to you.
3 years

Bursting fantasy ?

John Smith:
Nothing personal mates, but it'a been a second I am scrolling down on way too many writen soliloquies describing in copious detail about male Bursting fantasy, so...

... for the sake of both my poor eyes and brain centers of visualized reading, I am going to share a little more in detail my own lewd thoughts.

Well, sometimes there have moments when I just casually cross someone-- it may be any woman: an attractive not bad-looking acquaintance, a then-"friend" (I do not believe in friendships between men and women) , a coworker, customer, whatever and you can't help but picturing either her whole self or one body part (breasts, belly, arms, face, butt, hips, thighs or legs) bigger and the bigger she keep expanding in your mind, the funnier you get in until she reach monstruous proportions beyond humane reckoning and that she pop out.

yeah, I hear you, I'm also a feeder for women and have the same fantasies about them. Women that are into that have the same fantasies, the gender does not really matter. It is mostly this female feeder, posting the original post, that keeps seducing us male feedees to dream about these extreme fantasies. It is super rare for women to admit that they are feeder, plus be into such extreme fantasies. Likely, she might not even be real and just pretend. She does hide a lot.
There is unfortunately a huge unbalance between unicorn female feeders and many many many male feedees that will never experience feeding in their life times because of it.
Thanks for sharing.
3 years

Bursting fantasy ?

It is super hot, where fear mixes with lust, I imagine a female feeder that wants this, but does not reveal it to me to not scare me and drive me off, but when I start fattening fast, she tells me and corrupts me with it. She is dangerous for me but a blessing at the same time, because a good feeder knows when they would have to stop and then keep going. Force feeding to the point when I feel I'm going to explode and it would not take much more is fattening me up faster and faster, it has pig vibes, a stock animal that must gain, has no choice.But the clock is ticking, the fatter I get, the less I can stop. She loves how I can't stop swallowing when she gives me fattening food or pushes liquid fattener in bottle form on me to drink, how I'm turning into a obedient stock animal that was born to fatten up. And i gasp and I pant, beg her to stop, but stuff myself greedily.

And she says that she wants to watch how far she can drive me, push me to the absolute maximum and play with a very dangerous limit, where the body overfattens and starts becoming unstable, the fattening getting faster and faster, till she pushes me over the limit and I start inflating with lard and know... this will not stop anymore. And she wants to watch.

Or another way is to feed me for days, sometimes nonstop, waking me up to stuff me again, in a storage room of an all you can eat, where there is always more food that can fit into me, and she does not let off anymore, pushes me to eat over days and days, the stomach getting hugely overstretched from it and she uses force feeding, a pump and sadistically wants to know how far she can take it and even a fat porker like me has a limit, at one point it gets too much for even a super fat.

And the lard ass wants to get away, is scared of what will surely happen, but can't stop eating when she seduces him and calls him a fat pig, when she gives him the feeding tube, he is addicted to the fat, to the fattening, to the inflation, the stomach so overstretched and huge that he would need to eat for 5 hours just to get full.

And the fear of bursting becomes more and more real and the stomach and gut stretches, I fatten up faster, the fat getting absorbed and pushed with force into the fat cells, all to not explode, but she keeps pushing harder and harder, impatient. he becomes a fat producer. And how I deserve this, that I had to stop eating and gaining a long time ago, that I gave my consent to this. And flirting with the limit, with the fear of bursting has a consequence, that I can't constantly food around without knowing that one day it will all catch up with me..
3 years

Bursting fantasy ?

I love this part of monty python's meaning of life when that fat guy starts pumping up and inflating, you can find it on youtube under Mr. Creosote blows. That term blows is so irreverent and sadistic, so fat that he finally blows, like he needs to, as in punishment. Blowing up, applied to a human being lacks all respect, it is so objectifiying, like a balloon blows from overinflating. It is super hot.
3 years

Female feeder looking for male

jamiela33:
i enjoy men with huge stuffed ball guts or men who are nearly immobile, it doesn’t matter smiley i intend on keeping you full 24/7

You are an enchantress, you tease me with your words. I would need to show you how I'm inflating like a fat balloon, how easily you can pump me up. There would be a time when we have flirted and played with overfeeding and pumping one time too many and I would start inflating an dI could not believe what I feel inside, showing you how my gut inflates an I know, this is dangerous and there is the dangerous limit, when I slow down inflating, but you are impatient, you know that point, when you have to stop or keep going and you want to keep going and you plug in that hose and the fat pump into my butt and I gasp and pant, get scared, want you to stop, but can't say anything. You turn the pump to maximum and break off that control switch, I gasp and moan, realizing that it can't be turned off anymore. And as I inflate and get fatter and fatter, fear mixes with lust of fattening up. And I know it is good that you are pumping me, that you won't stop, that you are curious how long I fatty can last, how long can you run the pump and pump fat into me? That you actually want to watch and purposefully make me pop.
3 years

Share your dark fantasies

jamiela33:
tying someone up and stuffing/bloating them for hours.

I would love to bloat for you, being stuffed nonstop, my belly getting bigger and bigger.
I have been prefattened for this, I'm eager to experience that.
How large can you stuff me?

force feeding them all day and possibly

I would love you to control my stretch marks, if you are not satisfied with them, force feed me more and make marks into stretch bands.

inflating them after until their big hard gut nearly bursts! and repeat this everyday while i

The fear of bursting, of exploding makes a fatty even fatter.

keep measuring how much increase until they reach my goals.

I'm so curious what your goals are. How fat do you want a man to become? Or do you just keep going, wanting to find out how much feeding it takes to make a man pop, explode with a big bang?

I know that I will turn into a bigger and bigger huge belly more than anything, it dominating me.
3 years

How big can a belly possibly get?

I imagine a woman wanting to constantly pump me up be super erotic, she whispering in my ear "come on fatty, you were this big yesterday, stretch for me baby. I need to pump you and you need the pressure, just remember your stomach is nothing but a large sack and your intestines nothing but a thicker and thicker hose. The pump does not care about you, it just inflates you. You are my blimp, I want more, pump up more! I want you to get trapped in the room, not fitting through the door anymore after I inflate you!" and the sex, during inflation, feeling how she gets dripping wet and how she holds my inflating belly. The contrast, how I pump up and get larger and larger compared to her. And the youtube videos would make us both really rich, a sexy woman pumping up a fat man, the most controversial thing ever, it would divide people into people that also want to do this and others that find it obscene. The news would report about it, giving more boost, making millions of views and lots and lots of money. And then she would love maybe show her face or wear a mask and stay mysterious. She would show how he progresses, how his gut gets larger and larger. Videos where she pumps him and makes his pants explode or his belly is sagging down to his knees and he needs pumping, the belly raising and standing to attention. The videos would even be more watched. They would be banned by youtube, which they would immediately regret, losing millions in revenue and the videos would just move to another network, where no censorship is practiced and youtube would be them to return.

Regular pumping, over and over would make the guts stretch more and more and I wonder how large the gut would get.
3 years

Best dating site for ssbbws?

Hi guys,

do you know a good place to do dating BBWs and ssBBWs? I use OKcupid, but it is super tough to found women that are big (and don't hide their body) I tend more to ssBBWs than BBWs, because BBWs, well the term can mean only slightly chubby, while I really like fat, round, soft and sexy.
Which sites are there that specialize on that?
3 years

Affordable ways to gain weight?

ChellyCurves:
I find myself often in the predicament that fast food is so expensive in using it to gain weight fast but man does it eat through the paychecks, LITERALLY. How does one gain weight at a low price? I’m really lazy and hate making my own food since I always get off so late. Any tips would help!

I invented a way that makes you gain weight fast and it really works. I have the article here that I wrote on my website, but still need to translate it to English (the original is in German), several people have tried this and myself have put on quite a few kg / pounds with it. Chrome has a translation function that maybe can help with the german version:

www.extremefeeding.com/de/dickmacher/item/662-die-fettbombenmast
3 years
12345   loading