Pictures of my feedee, growing, growing...

Well, you won't believe it, she just had a huge gain, like another 15 lbs. She says that it turns her on so much. Wow.
She has these fantasies that she is a pig that needs to be fattened. Well, it is a little extreme and might not be everybodies cup of tea, but I love that too and she gains so fast. It takes my breath away. For me piggy, pig or porker has never been an insult at all, it is just something I am magically drawn to.
She says that all the fat is driving her nuts, making her so horny, she cannot walk without feeling her fat wobble and jiggle. She is dreaming about having a hanging belly that goes well over her knees and sends me pictures of you SSBBW with such hanging bellies and teases me to feed her more ;-) She just so envies you so much for having them. She was always dreaming to have such a huge hanging gut and basically sea of fat, although she is gaining all around and will probably look much more like patty (with a weight gain that is all around, not so focused on the belly)
For more info about how she gained so much, check out one of my last blog posts on my myspace page, I wrote it all there.

www.myspace.com/rubensfeeder

Markus (aka Rubens_feeder)
15 years

Pictures of my feedee, growing, growing...

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/profile.php

check out these pictures in her profile, darn, is she getting sooo fat and hot. I can't stop but being proud that I fattened her up like that.
She gains like a rocket and wow, what a belly.

Markus (aka Rubens_feeder)
15 years
1718192021   loading