Looking to make a new weight goal...thoughts?

As you saying it shows each new pound on your amazing curves.
3 years

Serious mass weight gain powder

Chocopie:
Hi everyone! I'm really trying to put more pounds on. Did you get any experience with mass gainer and how was it? Did you gain any fat after using it?
Would like to hear some tips and comments about it.
Thank you! ❤️

Did it work ?
3 years

Extra weight making you slutty

bae123:
The fatter I get the hornier I get for sure and every tome I think of it I�m bigger and fatter to the point where I�m embarrassed of how I just get more sexually aggressive but still so fucking fat and how anyone could be attractied to the fat cow I�ve become

You are so wrong. you look a lot more adorably now. and the story about your gain start jiggle now, is marvelous.
5 years

Just realized i got fat

I am pretty sure it turns you on gain 40 lbs in such short time so you should test it out.
5 years

Just realized i got fat

Yes you got fat but not to fat
5 years

Question for all

ellianna evvs:
I can't relate, really the only weight I've gained in the last... while, was when I was pregnant. Other than that, I haven't gained. I'm content with how I look 100%

i hope you stay exactly how you look (picture?) right now Beautiful figure
6 years

When gain becomes noticable

pudgecurious:
I'm a slender girl who's recently started gaining. I'm sure I want to do this but I'm still worried about what my friends/family will think. What should I expect when people start noticing I'm getting chunkier.

this means nothing to you start gaining you will enjoy it
6 years

Curious

you starting to get fat so you going for 200 ?
6 years

Are you curious about gaining?

think you can hide it until 175 but over this range you will porking out in all angles
8 years

Are you curious about gaining?

did you get a double chin or is your face rounder right now?
8 years