2 months to go - how much could i feasibly gain?

Focus less on calories and more on adjusting your mindset and surrounding you with things that stimulate hunger. The color red is said to make people hungier and blue less so for example. Certain smells make you crave food. Its always good to have snacks around so you eat without even realising. Plus now since youve went public with your gain youll have the encouragement of many with each update.
5 years

Gaining starter pack!

All of this is true evolution takes time
5 years

Gaining starter pack!

[quote]CloudPuff:
[quote]kevingainer:
chubbynate:
"Here's a list of some essentials.

1. A really good blender for making gainer shakes. If you like using nuts in your shakes get a pulverizing one like a Nutri Bullet, or a Ninja.

2. Buffet lists, menus, coupons etc. You need to know your options when eating out.

3. A good knowledge of calories counts in foods. Your phone is great for looking this up when ever you have a free moment.

4. Snack foods. Nuts, candy, cookies, donuts, etc. Keep them at arms length at all times.

5. Foods that you should have on hand.
Heavy cream, ice cream, chocolate syrup, nutella, peanut butter, pie fillings, coconut oil, weight gain shake powder, maltodextrine powder, fruits, nuts, cake and brownie mixes for cake shakes, cream cheese, cheese cakes, etc. Anything that's digestible, tasty, and loaded with calories.

6. The right attitude. Don't go too slow, don't over due it, and care not what others think of your size unless it's positive. And remember, no pain, no gain. It takes a little time and discipline to be able to drink a cheese cake through a beer bong but it's usually an amazing experience when you get there.

3500 calories is the magic number that one pound of new fat is created. So keep that number in your mind and do the math accordingly."

I think that this is very good advice about the food you will need when you start. However, I think that it is important to be in the right frame of mind and to approach gaining sensibly. First, you will need to know deep down that you are a gainer. You must be convinced and it is likely you have known this for a long time. That says nothing about your size now but about what turns you on and what you have always wanted to be. It is easier and more enjoyable if you can enrol a sensitive encourager to help you in the whole process. The first few months are not only the most difficult but the most important. This is the time that you will gradually alter how much you eat, what you eat and your attitude and response to food. Eating should be the most arousing thing that you do and it should become a compulsion.

As a start I would get rid of most of your clothes. Keep just a minimum. You are going to grow out of these soon enough and it is best to accept from the start that the size you are now is going to be a thing of the past.

Gaining is not an assault course. It should always be enjoyable. Yes, you must always have on your plate more than you think that you can possibly manage but if it makes you feel ill you have gone to far. You should feel pleasantly bloated and sated but not uncomfortable. In the first months I think a gainer shake is essential. It gives a strong calorific boost as you build up your appetite. Always include a couple of scoops of maltodextrin or dextrose as it makes it more effective. Ring the changes with these shakes. Even if you like a particular flavour, try others. Your gainer shake should be a glorious, unctuous night cap that you look forward to every night before you go to sleep. Try to have a minimum calorie intake a day. I set a target of 5,000 calories a day and usually exceeded it.

At first not much will happen. Then you will notice that your muscle definition will start to lessen and you will put on weight. In two or three months, if you are determined, you will start to notice the changes. your body will become softer and more rounded. Your belly will start to expand and roll over your waistband. You will find your clothes becoming tighter and they will need replacing. I threw away nearly all the clothes I grew out of; keeping just a few to map my progress and to wear if I wanted to look as if I was bursting out of my clothes. It will be in the early months, certainly the first year, when you will receive the most comments on your weight gain. If you are overweight or just becoming obese people often mention it. Once you are morbidly obese they are too embarrassed to do so. These comments should be a strong incentive for you to carry on.

After the first four to sixth months gaining should be largely effortless but that does not mean constant. There will be times when you will plateau. You will have greatly increased your intake and your appetite. The type of food you are now eating (principally junk food and food high in hydrocarbons, starch, sugar and fat) is really tasty and encourages you to eat more. It has an addictive quality that makes you want to eat more. You are likely now to crave food most of the time and find increasing satisfaction in gratifying that craving. You should be well on the way to becoming obese.

A word of warning. When you start you tell yourself that you can stop at any time you want, which of course you can. Once you have been gripped by the cravings for food and the amazing process of becoming much fatter, you will find it very difficult to turn back. Anyway, wh
5 years

A fat mom is a good mom?

It's just something she should do. Eat whatever so it doesn't go to waste
5 years

Boyfriend will not admit i’m fat

lectraplayer:
I think I would consider trying to openly get him to play with my belly and other fat places if I were in your shoes, and try to encourage him since you know he obviously likes your thickness. Even ask him straight up about it. If he gets flustered, that'll tell you a lot right there. >.>

LovelyLava:
I actually have been! My belly has gotten so sensitive.

I say go ahead and be aggressive about it. Demand some food or get some rubs and see what he does. Take it from there
5 years

Evolution

Exactly fat queens being serviced is the future of our species it is inevitable. Might as well get started and prepare for the future
5 years

Whey protein powder for fat gain?

Type whey made me into Google and look at the suggestions. People who take too much get fat. The more you over do it and more regularly the fatter you'll get. I've seen it first hand in the gym and when I played sports. People who actually take appropriate doses and do their work out don't get fat...but shocker people don't always follow through or some guys take a bunch wanting faster muscle gains. so plenty of people have went online blaming whey for getting fat. As I've said I've seen it irl too so I don't doubt these people got big but it is their own fault. Also if heavy cream makes you sick you may wanna stay away from supplements they can make you sick as well assuming your issue isn't just lactose.
Also almond milk is a great heavy cream substitute just throwing that out there
6 years

Swinging

I knew people who have participated in these kinds of parties. There's people who dig everything. The associate of mine was husky and their partner was very fat and short. Like the kinda fat normal people tend to say something about you couldn't get your arms around her not immobile but certainly larger than average. From what they both said they seemed to get a lot of attention. Guess it depends on wherever you go but I imagine the kinda people who wanna swing/ swap crave something different and I could imagine being fat making you stand out as a partner especially when everyone is nude and picking partners and shit. Never know til you try I suppose. As I said I've never done it only had people who I knew participate.
6 years

Whey protein powder for fat gain?

Dear god you'll get fat as fuck. Be careful for real. I know plenty of people who take to much and work out hard. Big muscles but moobs and a belly that makes men look like girls and if they don't work out at all just a blob. For real you'll gain big weight
6 years

This fetish is expensive

If you wanna play the provider role that costs a lot part of the fetish. I say yeah lay off dating feeding and women and work on yourself for awhile. If you wanna have a queen size woman you should have a king size wallet unless you feel like sharing her
6 years
12   loading