Increasing her appetite.

Have her eat off of red plates maybe induce more red into her life. Reduce her protein intake and up her carbs and sugar if your wanting to talk straight diet ways to make someone hungrier that's how all animals are fattened.
6 years

Having sex with a full belly?(girls?)

Just don't be rough. Let your partner eat like a pig then tenderly eat them out or suck them off. Give gentle kissed on the belly and the genitals and praise them for being so selfish and greedy
6 years

Explaining the food

Just stress the need of such things. It's your part you're the special girl you shouldn't be deprived just be a spoiled bitch she'll understand and you'll forget all about this once you have your treats
6 years

Fear of getting too big

You're becoming a pig both in body and mind you can't stop if you wanted to really. Best thing you can do is pace yourself if you can
6 years

The server's certificate has expired.

You're not. It was doing it for me as well. Got around it by using the mobile site
6 years

Into slobs?

I love the whole slob thing. It's the best when you can see the transformation of someone into a slob so hot.
6 years

Belly envy

Do you find your self getting hungry when you get filled with jealously and envy? She is a good role model for you give into these feelings relish in them they feel good for a reason smiley
7 years

No weight ever feels enough?

You just want more it is as simple as it sounds. You've become very greedy and your perceptions of large and small have changed with your growing greed and girth. Just quit resisting go whole hog
7 years

Poked in the tummy during an arguement?

faadmirer:
It is very noticeable and a easy target. Besides you let them do it so why would they stop? They'll poke the weak pissy fatty all they want and you won't do a damn thing about it accept hate eat after they leave.

FatKaity:
Well I'm no fighter so what the hell am I supposed to do?

Sit on them? Or go stuff your face and let them poke you sone more piglet
7 years

Poked in the tummy during an arguement?

It is very noticeable and a easy target. Besides you let them do it so why would they stop? They'll poke the weak pissy fatty all they want and you won't do a damn thing about it accept hate eat after they leave.
7 years
12   loading