Fattening in films

I didn’t see it mentioned but what about “Ilsa Harem Keeper for the Oil Sheiks”. The movie came out in 1976, and there is a segment where three women are being fatten in different stages.
4 years

Bhm seeks female feeder who is a belly lover! ! !

Me: I’m 64 years old, 5’9”, 300 +, beard, muscular build who sports a 54 inch waist line; but after a good Sunday dinner could round out to 60 inches. I am not a couch potato and enjoys doing a number of activates; but don’t expect me to run a 5K race. Oh and I almost forgot “Eating”. Finally I live in New Jersey, close to Manhattan.
You: Similar age, attractive, killer smile, bubbly personality, fashionably lean who still owns a special black dress, and has numerous leisure interests especially cooking. Two of your favorite activities are engaging in good conversation drinking some wine and watching the man in her life cleaning his plate numerous times during long leisurely meal, then enjoying the spoils of her efforts by fondling and caressing my full and rounded belly before dessert.
If I have peeked your curiosities contacts me and let’s see if we can develop a growing relationship.
6 years

Seeking a special female:

BHM late 50’s muscular build, beard, dry sense of humor with a number of interests. I wish to experience the different sensations of being fed by an experienced female feeder as part of a role playing scenario. You are an attractive female, 40/50’s, witty personality, who has the desire or need to feed. Ability to cook is optional. I live in NY, NJ Metro area.
I am also looking for a female friend to date, and possibly a long term relationship.
11 years

Seeking professional feeder

Mature gentlemen wishing to experience the varied sensations of being fed by an experienced female feeder as part of a role playing scenario. I live in NY Metro area, a BHM late 50’s, muscular build, full beard, and a variety of interest. You are and attractive female, witty personality, good cook, experience feeder with a passion to feed, who’s financial reimbursement rates are reasonable. The type of a woman who takes pride in her work, has a real passion for feeding, and thinks a feeding session is the perfect way to spend a weekend afternoon or evening. Only serious candidates need to apply.
11 years