I have a question

I was thinking of writing a story for some time, but it is about a real person... I do not know them but have seen them around, it is just a story about a guy getting very fat, though it is sort of true too! I do not know whether to go ahead with it or not...
8 years

Fat sex

Sorry if this sounds shallow or small minded, but you're not even that fat, so sex really shouldn't be a problem... I hope you both find something that you enjoy, there is bound to be some way for you to both have sex and enjoy it smiley
8 years

Best friend is my gaining partner! i didn't even know it!

Wow what a great story!! I hope you both stay fat, and are fatter each time you meet in future! smiley
8 years

Back pain due to weight gain

Thank you! Well excersize probably would be the best thing... But I will try and keep it mild, as I have worked hard to gain this weight smiley

I have had it a week or so now, I am trying stretches etc, and hot water bottles, and a mix between standing and sitting.
8 years

Back pain due to weight gain

I have recently gained a bit of weight, and while I am loving it, I'm experiencing a bit of pain in my lower back. It feels quite tense and stiff... I'm wondering is this normal? And has anyone else had this? And how long will it last, or will I be stuck with it? :O
8 years

Friends, family or random people commenting on your weight gain

I know this has probably been a thread on here about a million times, but how do people on here react if people comment your weight gain?

Although I am happy the way I am, I can't help but feel a little awkward if someone says something to me about how I've gotten bigger. I just don't know what to say... And I hate to sound silly or childish, but I am quite a sensitive person, and can get easily offended... I am not like some people here who love to be teased etc...

So, yeah, I was just wondering what other people here say or do when someone talks to them about their weight gain... I usually can find a witty response, but sometimes I don't know what to say or how to react...

Any replies appreciated!! smiley
8 years

Gainers

Both!! smiley
8 years

Anyone into dance music?

Yes I LOVE dance music!! smiley I've noticed too, that a lot of people's music tastes here are rock/ pop etc... But dance would have to be my favourite genre.
8 years

Grocery-shopping self checkout

I tend to use the Self checkout myself in my local supermarket. I work on the normal checkouts, so I get a little more privacy if I go through the self checkout. Though people can still be nosy, especially if they see mainly junk food like crisps and sweets... Sometimes I get some smart comments, but I usually give a cheeky or witty reply!
9 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Belfast, Ireland!

Anyone at all? smiley
9 years
123   loading