* location shout outs part 3*

Anyone in Ireland/ Northern Ireland at all? smiley
9 years

Uk plus size clothing shops

Hey! smiley
Thank you!! This list has been so helpful, I've been able to buy something nice for my girlfriend... She is afraid of getting any bigger because she thinks no places do bigger than 28, but I told her I knew of somewhere where you can find places that do bigger sizes smiley
9 years

Ireland

I'm from Ireland!!
Not many of us on here!
9 years

Bigger belly or bigger butt?

I just love a big belly, but don't mind the butt being big too... Just big all over is nice smiley
9 years

First fat girl crush?

My first was in High School, I had a huge crush on this girl who was quite big and bubbly...
Then another girl moved into my class and she was AMAZING... Beautiful, short and quite fat...
She only got married recently, I felt tempted to stop the wedding! lol

My first experience online or on tv was this programme about BBW's and SSBBW's and it opened a whole new door and really opened my eyes smiley
9 years

Any girls from ireland here?

I love this website and have been a member for a few years, but there are hardly any girls at all from Ireland here... My dream would be to meet one who is into the same stuff I am, ie- gaining etc...
I am from the north of Ireland, near Belfast. Anyone interested send me a msg, even if its just for a chat! smiley

Michael, 25
10 years
123   loading