Anyone else really love their man boobs?

Dolkite:
Absolutely! It took me awhile for mine to start growing, but as I get bigger, they seem to be growing more rapidly. at this rate, I'll need a bikini this summer rather than swim trunks!

I'm waiting for that to happen to me!
7 years

Funnel feeding

dlwddd44929:
Having fun with being tied up oh yes could be fun funnel feeding watching your belly swell...

I have to agree! I love the idea of doing this, and having my belly swell up to epic proportions. Then, once the funnel feeding is over, struggling to sit up with an enormous, distended belly that jiggles and wobbles with every movement.
7 years

Went out tonight with some slight padding

lovestuffing:
...and absolutely loved it! Went for dinner with some friends who hadn't seen me in awhile. I just did a light layer of padding in the front of my tight jeans and up into my tight button down shirt. Then stuffed a layer of padding in my back to make my ass look a bit bigger. Then put on high heels, and that really shot my ass into the air! It felt so incredible! I had to have 2 shots before I would go out like that, but once I did, it was really hot!

Good for you! It sounds like you truly had an exciting evening. It must have been thrilling to be out and about with your "enhanced" figure.

Did you feel like all eyes were on you? Did you find yourself catching your reflection all night?

I can imagine how thrilling it was...
7 years

Aroused by the thought of eating?

Definitely. The thought of eating and the thrill of gaining weight are positively linked in my brain, so one necessarily triggers the other and then, there you are.

Also the feeling of clothes getting tighter, that definitely does it. Seeing/feeling my tummy rolls, watching/feeling them bounce after a big meal, drives me loopy.
7 years

Pillow stuffing

lovestuffing:
LOLl Thanks! Yeah, I love that feeling of not being able to move! These pants and shirt were a 4XL...looking for a pair that's more like 6xl. Always finding ways to get bigger![/quote]

I hope you find a pair, and get to experience that feeling. It would be amazing! Barely able to waddle around...now imagine what it would be like to venture out like that! Have everyone staring at you as you moved, laboriously, slowly, waddling around...

I might have to join you!
7 years

Pillow stuffing

lovestuffing:
I LOVE stuffing with pillows etc...Trying to see how big I can get!

Oh, awesome! You look great! So big, so wide...we'll have to roll you to the couch so you can sit down!
7 years

Extreme padding?

I used to pad regularly, and loved every minute of it. The feeling of all the padding packed in so tight against me, trying to move around, wonderful. Now that I'm getting my own padding, I find I like to add to it by padding sometimes, too.

I've never tried the punch balloon with water--that sounds amazing!
7 years

Double chins?

Huge fan (ha!) of double chins here. Triple chins, too. I'm just starting to see a double chin on myself, and I have to say I'm digging it. Makes me feel even fatter. smiley
7 years

Who would be most surprised to see your weight gain?

Good question! Definitely anyone from high school would be shocked to see me with a big belly wobbling around. And exes--yeah, I had one in particular who was very THIN conscious. She used to freak out if I had a bloated belly after I ate a big meal, and this was when I was really thin! I can't imagine what she'd think now.

This is definitely something I enjoy thinking about. Thanks for raising the topic!
7 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

For me, it's been feeling how tight my shorts are getting in the seat whenever I have to bend over. I don't remember that feeling before...!
7 years
12345   loading