Anyone else really love their man boobs?

Absolutely. It's a relatively new feeling for me, and I'm surprised I'm enjoying them as much as I do! It's like they weren't noticeable at all, and then one day — BOUNCE!

When I'm walking around, I'll catch a glimpse of myself in a store window or a mirror, and do a quick double take. It's not like they're huge or anything, but there's a curve where there wasn't one before.
7 years

How to pack on the weight fast

person12670:
I agree with others above, but I'll add that for me ice cream was a major contributor to my gain. High in calories, easy to eat and delicious.

Definitely this. My belly is currently the result of ice cream, ice cream and more ice cream.
7 years

Circus fat lady stories

Oh, definitely! There's a story written by FA Creature called Mirrors:

facreature.deviantart.com/art/Mirrors-38267193

It's really well written, and full of wonderful descriptions.

Yay, circus fat ladies!
7 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

I want to be so stuffed that when I wake up in the morning, I'm STILL stuffed, and can't squeeze into anything but a pair of still-too-tight yoga pants, and a t-shirt that rides all the way up exposing my voluminous, bulging belly.
7 years

Going out fat

breadpool:
i don't even know why i love doing it so much but i can't seem to get enough of it. i fantasize about people actually talking to me and commenting directly, telling me i need to cut back on the fast food and hit the gym, buy larger size clothes, etc.

it's something that should be mortifying and it kind of is but at the same time that's what makes it so good...

fetishes/kinks can be odd lol...but i'm not going to question it too much anymore...just gonna do it.

Definitely. I don't know why this presses so many buttons, but it does. Just walking into a place with everything jiggling, belly peeking out, muffin top on display, feels like an act of rebellion.

I imagine all the things people are thinking..."he doesn't need to eat that," "doesn't he know that shirt barely covers his belly," etc.
7 years

Favorite fast food joint too pig out at?

Dailyspades:
lol, cool. i love milkshakes and grilled cheese sounds goood

If you're in NY, give them a try. You'll enjoy it!
7 years

It's pretty much burgers (which are awesome), but they make an amazing grilled-cheese sandwich, too. Their shakes are FANTASTIC. A couple of those, and YOU will be shaking all over LOL.
7 years

Dailyspades:
what restaurants u got in the north. im going on a vacation so i need to know where to eat in new york lol

We do have Bobby's Burger Palace, which is really, really good. White Castle for good, cheap fast-food burgers--and they're tiny so you can cram in a million of them!
7 years

Oh man, no! I'm in NY, so nowhere near one, unfortunately. Yet another restaurant that looks awesome and I'm sure I would absolutely love!
7 years

Ha! We shall see. In the meantime, I'm loving every change and every bite!
7 years
12345   loading