Ffas and big moobs

What a great thread. I've put on about 35 pounds since September, and have absolutely noticed developments in this particular area. It is pretty amazing, and I can't help but look at my reflection whenever I catch it--like, is that really me? I don't remember ever having curves like this!
7 years

Going out fat

breadpool:
i admit i've done this too...but i only do it late at night, haha...too embarrassed to do it during the day. i love the looks i get from random people when i go to mcdonalds or convenience stores though. i try to act like i'm oblivious to the fact that my muffin top is fully exposed and that my ass barely fits my pants, but i'm blushing red the whole time...it feels so bad yet so good...can't help myself >_

I relate to this on so many levels. There's something about doing a "late-night run" like you're describing that makes it all seem kind of taboo — and thus very exciting. Seeing and feeling my body jiggling as I rub my belly while waiting in line to order my food, then watching the people as my order goes on...and on...and on...

It's good to be fat. smiley
7 years

Going out fat

Hi everyone! I've put on a lot of weight recently, and I've discovered how much I love going out to show off the flab. Lately, I've been going out wearing shirts and pants that are deliberately too small, then heading out to eat at fast food restaurants. I'm loving the looks I get from people as I try to pull my shirt down to cover my big, saggy belly. Even better, the looks I get when I order an outrageous amount of food, then sit down in the restaurant by myself and eat, eat, eat.

Anyone else ever do anything like this?
7 years
345   loading