I feel bad :(

Thank you a lot everybody . It sheers me up to read this smiley

In France people are not very open-minded unfortunaly smiley and any girl beyond 200-220lbs is considered really huge as in seriously ill :/ . It's a bit of a mind harassement really for them smiley

Thank you again it really helps
12 years

Thank you for your kind reply smiley
I a bit depressed here smiley in France being big is very very hard for a girl . It's an extreme minority , I love them I'm not ashamed of that , I cannot control this feeling . But what I'm worried is morealy speaking smiley to only love big girls .
12 years

Hello everybody ,

I've been around for some time but never participated to anything ...

I'm writing here because I'm tired of loving large girls in France I'm in deep pain ...

Firstly they are pretty rare around here and when you do find one they just want to get thin at all cost , you try to say they're beautiful you find them attractive , beautiful ... they says thanks they're pleased but will go on diet anyway .
You feel so useless to them , they don't care ...

I don't know if it's normal to feel this way but I've seen so many lovely big girls go pretty becoming thin after surgery it just breaks my heart each time ... I feel ill , I feel like the world is showing me this is how a healthy girl should look like .
What I like is considered as obese , unhealthy , something that no girls/human love , I'm a freak ...
To see a very lovely body , with a big belly and all suddenly in a few months become thin and shrink makes me very very uncorfortable to my mind smiley I don't know if this is normal , I find the girl less and less attractive ... an erasement of something beautiful .

I feel ashamed to think that a fat girl getting thin is losing her beauty , her attractiveness.
If I had a girlfriend becoming thin I'm not sure I will still find her sexualy attractive .Mentaly nothing changes I'm not that shallow I'll still love her for who she is but for her body ... that part of me sickens me . I'm horrible .

I cannot think of ever making love to a thin girl , I'm not attracted at all and really don't think I can make love to her . I this normal ? smiley

I'd like to hear what you think if some people on earth are like me and understand what I'm saying I just feel so lonely in France toward this stuff smiley

Am I a monster ? Somebody disgusting ?

Thanks

Jonathan
12 years