Making a fat girl work out

Edxl wrote:
What about not formal gym work outs, but being dragged out and about, expected to be able to do things like go on a long hike up and down hills, run around playing frisbee, or even sprint for a bus? (Again with someone deliberately setting a standard or pace that you'd have a hard time meeting)

Well I don't typically go to the gym. Usually mine consist of lots of different bodyweight exercises. So lots of jumping, squatting, push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups and crunches and their variations. smiley A fat lady in tight clothes that needs working out sounds perfect for this. Although, her joints would definitely have to be watched.
9 years

Cum inflation

I love this fetish as well. I do like to imagine it combined without the refractory period for us guys, so I can keep going and going. I also like it with the ladies gaining weight depending on how much cum is taken from me. My brain does some weird things too. Where sometimes I imagine the lady gaining weight above the waist when she goes down on me and below the waist when I'd ejaculate during sex. Sometimes conversely, I gain weight from the ladies as well. Gives a new meaning to a Hungry Boy. smiley
9 years

Any furries on here?

Not really super into the whole furry thing but my ex was so I do have a fursona.smiley I'm a blue and white dingo/wolf.
9 years

Feeder trainer fantasy

I do, except I'd be the feeder. Who's gentleness and ever encouraging words and meals would fatten you up. And who's watchful glare and snide comments would sound so disgusted with you, but turn you on while you are losing SOME of the weight as I train you. smiley

Of course there are other types of training as well, but I think most of that belongs in the Sub/Dom forum lol.
9 years

League of legends, anyone?

Well I have to get to level 30 frist, but I play mostly in the top lane and some of the adcs.smiley
9 years

Pig slaves/subs

submissivepig wrote:
Hey everyone. I was wondering if I could get some input on some things. Im heavily involved in the BDSM community and just started getting involved and intrigued by this site/ fetish. How is it that you mix feederism with BDSM? Also are feeders only Dominant and feeders submissive? One other question, how do you incorporate the BDSM lifestyle with being a pig?

I'll answer the second question of yours first because it is the easiest. No not always. Sometimes you come across dominant feedees and submissive feeders. Typically though, the feedee is usually submissive to some degree and the feeder dominating to some degree.

Feederism is mixed with BDSM for a few reasons. The first being as explained above, there is a dominant party and a submissive party, usually. The feeder also urges, drives, forces, the feedee to his or her eating limits much like a typical dominant would use something like pain to drive a submissive over the edge and into ecstacy. Additionally, there is the aspect of humiliation with this particular fetish. Some submissives like being called out for being fat, forced to wear tighter clothes as they get bigger so that everybody can see their gains, thus extending the humiliation, and control outside of the bedroom. Lastly, there are some instances where bondage is what turns people on. Typically the submissive is tied up to some degree, not in crazy upside down suspensions (physics isn't that forgiving), but bound and then fed, sometimes why more than they ever thought could fit inside them.

How to incorporate BDSM with being a pig? Hmmmm...that's a bit tough because it depends on the submissive's tastes and the dominant's skills and resources. Many of the situations described above can play into what you can and can't do. Force feeding is probably the be all in this area. It is bondage and physically the dom is forcing the sub to do something that they cannot resist. You mix something like toys, machines, possibly hot wax along with that but you have to be careful and go slow like all things BDMS. Technically, force feeding can be seen as a form of erotic asphyxiation is the feeder is really fast and forceful. There things like tight clothes or forcing a submissive to workout as forms of humiliation all the while commenting on how fat they are. Certain bondage and rope tying works just as well with a piggie than if he or she were smaller. There is hot wax and electricity as well that you can use. Just be careful, because in my experience as a piggie gets bigger the stretched skin gets more sensitive so it doesn't take a whole lot to get the point across. Lastly, the rewards are different. You don't always need to reward the piggie with a reduction of pain or a pleasureable orgasm. You now have another option, and that is to feed them because that probably turns most piggies on more than anything else. So you can use it as a very tempting reward.

Anyways, I hope that helps.smiley
10 years

Hot wax

Vintage Smut wrote:
Hot wax + Ice cubes= Amazing. Good stufffff

Indeed. Quite fun.smiley
10 years

Your star sign

I'm a Taurus with a rising sign of Leo. So that gives me a bit more patience with the fire signs that I normally would not get along with. X-P

If you go with the other popular zodiac, then I'm an Earth Dragon.
10 years

Domination and submission?

I"m pretty curious about it as well. Is there anything in particular that strikes your fancy?
10 years

What game are you playing?

Alan Wake and League of Legends are what I'm currently playing.
10 years
12345   loading