Things that turn you on that aren't meant to?

When a woman walks by me with a facial expression that indicates that she thinks that she is in better shape.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I have too many to tell in one response. One of mine is having a very tall woman call the shots using restraints with a strong inclination for feeding.
6 years

Force feeding by hariem

My friend, this is one that I think that most male feedees have. We all dream of this one.
6 years

Forced stuffing for pleasure?

Yes, I like this fantasy.
6 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

When I was four years old, I began stuffing my clothes with wads of paper in order to pretend like I was fat. I would tell my friends that I was sorry but that I was just to fat to play very much. They seemed a bit bemused. I was skinny with a chunky stomach until my thirties. Then I began to round out. I would dream of people looking at me in awe, as they were surprised by how round I was.
7 years

How fat would you like to be?

At a size that is large without affecting my health.
7 years

How fat would you like to be?

I have a fantasy of gaining 250 pounds but I would not try to get to this level as I would not want to have the associated health risks.
7 years

Dealing with fat shamers while eating

Just an Illusion:
If ever I hear anyone saying anything derogatory about my partner, I always ask in a loud voice, to that person, "if they had farted" then continue with "as I heard something coming out of an arse".
Love it!!!!! I would go as far as to summon the waiter to express a concern in which you suspect that the person accross from your table has perhaps pooped their pants and that the stench is making you and your family nauseous. Explain that you have heard slight punctuations of what you interpret to be flatulence.
7 years

Family questions about weight gain?

Friends have stated that it looked as if I had been eating well. One friend said that I seemed to be filling out. She had made a gesture with her hands to indicate an outward direction of progress. This same friend challenged me to accompany her to the gym for a workout. She explained that I couldn't keep up with her. I couldn't disagree that she could run circles around me. I'm currently not concerned. I'm considered healthy just a tad overweight.
7 years