Weight gain on a cruise

So, my wife and I are going on a 4-night cruise and she's agreed to let herself go. I know most of the weight she could potentially gain will be water weight, but does anyone have any tips for putting on several pounds in this time frame?
5 years

Feedees: why get fat?

You know, I'm not sure any of these apply to me. I hate my body and I feel too skinny, as I've unintentionally gained weight over the years and gotten a pot belly I've started to like it more.

For me it's like when skinny people look in the mirror and think they are too fat. I'm the exact opposite, and when I look in the mirror I feel to frail. I need to be fat to make myself feel normal.

Though If I had to choose, I'd say number 6.
8 years

2016 weight gain goals

At a minimum I hope to hit 225 on the higher end I would love to get up to 275lbs. Last I checked, about a month ago, I was pushing 190 and I plan to weigh in on the first and then let loose.
8 years

How fat would you like to be?

I'd love to hit the 300 mark. I'm not gaining weight as fat as I would like, but someday I think it'll happen.
8 years

Out growing clothes

Really starting to hit a stride as well, my 32/33 in waist pants are desperately straining and it's the best feeling in the world when someone else tells me they look tight!
8 years

Weight gain since high school

Graduated in 2003, 120 lbs at the time. Now, 185 and actively gaining, hoping to hit 200 by the end of May.
9 years

Celebrating small successes

After only gaining for a few short months, today I finally upgraded from size medium t-shirts to large. I've been a medium for what feels my entire life and am excited to finally be upgrading my wardrobe. I just wanted to share a small success!smiley
9 years

How much have you gained?

I've been actively gaining for a month now, started at 175 and currently sitting at 185. Quite happy about that!
9 years

Help talking to wife

It's funny, cause this is the approach that I started to try last night. Which led to, "Why do you want to be fat?".

I froze for a second and wasn't sure what to say. Then I replied honestly that I believe I'll look better. She looked at me and said that if its what I really want she'll help me gain. I'm still processing all of this and have not brought it back up today, I don't know why I feel like I am in a state of shock about this. I do know that I am excited to where this may lead.

As for her parents though, I'm interested to see what happens there when I start to get bigger. Even though she didn't say anything about it, I think she is too.
9 years

Help talking to wife

scuba wrote:
This is like; Two kids on the playground, and one says to the other; Too bad you cant have ice cream, would you mind going and getting me one? You want an un- restricted life, while hers is restricted. Then again , she may live her desire for chubness through your gains. Ether way, I would make sure she is not trying to appease you and is truly Ok in her heart about you gaining. If there is any doubt on her part, then you need to focus on the root of the cause, and that would be helping her to deal with the static from her family about her weight. Good luck

Actually, this is exactly what I am worried about. I really only want to commit if she is fine with it. I'm just trying to figure out how to get it across in a way that she can understand and doesn't make her feel like she has to agree to it.
9 years
12   loading