Help talking to wife

So just give it a go then and let myself go? I think I'm just gonna tell her my plan and my goal weights and see where the conversation goes.
10 years

Help talking to wife

There is some truth to this. Lately, she has become much more aggressive with them and I think she is reaching a turning point, which is why I am beginning to think the time is closer to have this conversation. Also, even though she won't come out and admit it, I think she is at the point where she is comfortable with her weight, she's been wearing more revealing clothes lately and has been the happiest she's been since I've known her. I'm sure the two are connected, I'm just trying to tread lightly I guess.
10 years

Help talking to wife

Hi everyone, long time lurker! If this isn't the place for this post I apologize.

I've made up my mind, I want to let loose and get fat. Currently I'm 175 with a goal of 200 and then maybe 250 if I like how I feel. The only problem is, I'm not sure how to talk to my wife about it. We've been married for several years and I've put on a little weight since getting married, but I want to commit to it and I want her to encourage me.

I joked with her the other night about it and she seemed kinda of on the fence about it. Deep down I know she will let me, because it's something I want, but at the same time I want her to understand how I feel. I want her to understand that this isn't odd for me and is a natural thing.

I think part of the problem she might be having is she is 215 lbs and her family gives her so much grief that she can't see past her own families grief.

Any advice from other individuals who have been in a similar situation? Any and all thoughts are appreciated!
10 years
12   loading