Things that turn you on that aren't meant to?

Those unintentionally erotic moments are the best. I can remember dozens of instances of women pointing out their gain, or accidentally referencing it, that just drove me nuts.

Just a few months ago a short, very cute, and always curvy but never fat woman I've known for years who has finally, after fighting it forever, gotten pretty chunky, just said out of the blue, "I'm usually not this bloated." We had been eating with some friends so it wasn't completely random, but considering how much she's gained you'd think she wouldn't want to be calling attention to a part of her that has seen a good bit of that gain. She was leaning back and tugged at her jeans. Very nice. Ah, such an image. Good times.
6 years

Gaining a small abount

Likewise! Even if your belly shrinks while your hips expand you know I won't stop encouraging you to keep that figure curvy, hehe.
8 years

Gaining a small abount

I'd love to see you pork up in a week, too, haha. It's definitely hard to wait. You must be looking forward to when you can rest back with your new, sexy curves and let your bloated belly settle back and not be so out there.
8 years

Gaining a small abount

Raven:Like I've said elsewhere, it takes time. Again it's also best to have fun rather than making gaining become a chore.

Wise words, this. Don't forget the ultimate goal is to enjoy yourself and be happy with who you are and how big-or small if you're going in the other direction even-you're becoming. So smile when you feel that belly getting full!
8 years

Gaining a small abount

I think about half a day, it sounds like? Although in your case your belly seems to be a perpetual facility, heh, but it's only a matter of time before it spreads to the rest of you.
8 years

Gaining a small abount

It depends on the food, your activity level, and your metabolism, but from what I understand the digestion process takes something like twelve hours. So in some small sense, the calories in your famous fattening shakes are always turning into fat in your body, which is a lovely thought. In your case your belly always has a lot of stored fat waiting to get to your ass and hips.
8 years

Cum inflation

rubarbstreet.deviantart.com/

Self-promoooooooootion!

It's about cum inflation, so this is relevant. Don't see enough of it.
11 years

Shorty's

We like short girls.
13 years

Girls that are embararsed of gaining

AliceInWonderland wrote
lovely_plumper wrote
Xandra wrote
I like to complain about my weight so I can be encouraged. I like standing in front of a mirror complaining about how much weight I've gained so that I can be told I look better this way. And I like when I'm dieting and someone tries to sabotage it.
I like being convinced that I'm wrong not to enjoy it.

Before I knew what feederism was I would stand in front of a guy I was with and say things like "I am too fat" and "I need to lose weight" and of course I would just get the answer..."No, youre not" or in a worse case "Oh maybe you should try to diet and excercise" and all I ever wanted to hear was "Yes you are a little fat and it's very sexy on you" and this was before I realized all my fantasies but I knew I wanted to find a guy who thought my curves were sexy and I love to play around saying I am too fat to be told I am not and to have some ice cream smiley

HAHA omg I still do this... I'm trying my hardest not to but it still comes out and yes most of the time they do try to offer advice on losing it loool it's so pointless, to absolutely everyone, the FAs/Feeders think you aren't very confident and stop liking you as much and the guys who aren't into fat just say exactly what you don't want to hear. It's a pointless technique I really need to grow out of it hahaha.

Oh, what I wouldn't give to be in their shoes. Don't give up on that method yet, Alice!
14 years
12   loading