Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

Damn heavy cream really fills you up. I get so full chugging a quart but I'm really looking forward to putting on more. My belly is so much more jiggler and my thighs are rubbing a lot more lately.
5 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Haven’t had any luck locally but any female fas /feeders from South Jersey?
5 years

fatchance:
Remember, you NEED the sugar with the cream to get the best effect!

becomingoverweight:
I'm not entirely sure about this. Also the sugar might negatively affect fat distribution. Then again, nocturnalambient lost a significant amount of visceral fat by drinking heavy cream so it may cancel out the sugar's affects on fat distribution.

Yeah it’s definitely different than when I carb loaded and drank milkshakes instead. Someone mentioned heavy cream used in a Keto diet, heavy cream alongside with the cardio, some lifting, and trying to eat 3000 calories seems to have put a bit of subcutaneous fat on me. I’m not nearly as big as I was in my pics (lost some weight before chugging cream and deciding to gain again and ate less carbs). My belly isn’t protruding as much but it’s much softer now and starting to get a bit more of hang (which I’m super happy about and always wanted). It really does seem that heavy cream promotes more subcutaneous fat growth.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
You can kinda tell how much you have by how much your belly protrudes.

Looks like my belly isn't protuding as much, even when stuffed. I'm guessing Ive lost a bit of visceral fat.
5 years

nocturnalambient:
I also gained around 7 pounds after not seeing a change for a week. I�m pretty surprised that I got a lot softer but didn�t gain any weight then a week later 7 pounds just piled on. I�m loving the how much fatter I feel/am and I plan on drinking heavy cream again for 5 days and 2 days off.

Do you think you lost some visceral fat?

I'm not sure of a good way to measure visceral fat. I'm doing more cardio at the gym to try and burn some. My love handles are a lot softer though.
5 years

I also gained around 7 pounds after not seeing a change for a week. I’m pretty surprised that I got a lot softer but didn’t gain any weight then a week later 7 pounds just piled on. I’m loving the how much fatter I feel/am and I plan on drinking heavy cream again for 5 days and 2 days off.
5 years

Weight gained since joining ff

Funny because I was always into larger women when I initially joined but overtime I got fat myself and I loved it. I was 150 lbs then. Over the years I got up to 256 lbs. Riding somewhere around 240 currently.
5 years

[quote.

nocturnalambient:
For sure! I’m looking forward to see where I soften up and especially looking forward to next week when I drink heavy cream again.

HammerTime44:
Hearing all of this is making me want to do another two weeks of heavy cream again.[/quote]

Do it. Join me and skdully! Tell your fiancé you’re bulking.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
Oh, well that makes sense. Good to hear.

For sure! I’m looking forward to see where I soften up and especially looking forward to next week when I drink heavy cream again.
5 years

nocturnalambient:
My weight doesn’t seem right and it’s probably water weight but this morning I weighed myself and I’m a good 5 lbs heavier while empty. My thighs are much softer and rub noticely more. My belly is softer and jiggles a lot more, especially in my lower belly. I grew 2 inches in my waist and thighs and about a half inch in my hips and chest. My belly is also more pronounced in my xl shirts.

becomingoverweight:
Wait, so your belly is sticking out more now?

Sort of? My lower belly softened up a lot so it sort of shows more through my shirts.
5 years
12345   loading