Saggy breasts

Many women into gaining eventually will sag but this can be deferred to later years and even then there still will be good shape. From my experience using Fenugreek capsules 100 mg 3 times a day and massaging Fenugreek oil daily will not only enlarge the breasts and many times with supple stimulation will cause the breasts to lactate, a turn on for many but this is natural breast enhancement. On average 2-3 cup sizes within 4 weeks is possible. One thing I will say is to make sure you get your sugar checked and if you're using any type of blood thinning medication I wouldn't recommend it.
5 years

Obesity should be embraced

Really it's just more BS by governments and companies telling us how we are going to live our lives. The governments taxing items with sugars and such is it any different than what they do with the taxing of cigarettes, I don't think so. I am not overweight at all very fit and workout everyday because I am a feeder. I have to be in shape with the non stop cooking, shopping and taking care of a large woman and with many of these products they say have less calories or sugars what they have replaced them with besides tasting off are no different had they just left them alone, more BS from the companies.
5 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

attentive guy:
Heavy cream can be a problem for many, some just can't seem to get it down. The woman I feed was that way and then I added a handful of strawberries and a few cubes of ice to the blender then added it to the heavy cream and just pulsed the blender to mix it. This did the trick the strawberries though sweet add tartness and the ice cuts the viscosity. Now from not being able to take heavy cream she can drink a 16 oz glass after each meal and 1 before bed totalling 64 oz per day.

fourtonmantis:
Wouldn't that be 32oz a day, not 64? Lol
Is a 16 oz glass after 3 meals a day plus one before bed not total 64 oz.
5 years

Oral sex

For me bringing a woman to a rushing climax is more important for both. That doesn't mean that I won't speed it up I let her body movement tell me.
5 years

Oral sex

inkedaixela:
I've never really appreciated oral.. I think its because the men that I've been with doesn't know how to do it.

It turns me off.

But right now, I can't stop thinking of having my boyfriend between my thighs pleasuring me.
There is only one way and that is slow. Even when the woman gets all excited the man still keeps it slow it's all about pleasuring her.
5 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Heavy cream can be a problem for many, some just can't seem to get it down. The woman I feed was that way and then I added a handful of strawberries and a few cubes of ice to the blender then added it to the heavy cream and just pulsed the blender to mix it. This did the trick the strawberries though sweet add tartness and the ice cuts the viscosity. Now from not being able to take heavy cream she can drink a 16 oz glass after each meal and 1 before bed totalling 64 oz per day.
5 years

Oral sex

I could spend hours between a woman's legs and it could be her straddling my face where I get the benefit of all her weight or putting her ass on a few pillows which helps me keep her belly apron up. Pillows under her knees as she kneels at bed edge is also great then I can move between her ass and her pussy.
5 years

Poll for feeders...

I think because it is a shared experience the feeder should provide the food.
5 years

I am what i am

If it is darling I didn't know, yet if youe avatar is real then I would want to know.
12 years

I am what i am

I am what I am,that's all that I am. Yes that line from the Popeye cartoon but yet so true. I have always been attracted to larger women and to tell you the truth thin,tall,short,large I find it all the same. I have had many opportunities with thinner women but that will never be for me, yet the women are the ones who make the move. I am open to the larger women but nothing seems to click and not sure why, is it that they are insecure about their size? Whatever it is I'm not sure but I know there is someone out there and it will happen.
12 years
12   loading