Fattened up for a cannibal

The way normal feedist teasing takes on an edge... "Such a healthy appetite! Careful sweetie, you're fattening up nicely..."
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

Pearl:
I hate that ff deleted my responses when I deactivated:C

I guess you'll just have to tell us more about how delicious you're getting, about your fantasies of showing off for a hungry audience...
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

My most recent story is up, here on FF and on my Tumblr. Dark Collaboration was written by Fredherring and me over the course of a few months.
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I've never been interested in the 'cooking' or 'eating someone' part of it, but I like the tension and the danger. It's like mixing a thriller or a horror story in with the sensuality of feeding and fattening. I like the fantasy of the feedee knowing (or perhaps not knowing until the last minute) that there's a danger. There's also a bit of domination and submission in the concept.
5 years

Woman at work keeps touching my belly?

FatKaity:
How many other girls here could actually say they wouldn't enjoy it if they were in my position

By all means, enjoy the experience... privately. Cherish the memory. Please yourself to the thought of it, when you're at home. But report that person to H.R., because no one should abuse their authority in the workplace like that.
5 years

Woman at work keeps touching my belly?

It's really heartwarming to read so many responsible adults giving responsible advice.
5 years

Non-sexual vore story

EvilFeeder:
Fuzzyfeeder's work is pretty impressive:

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/album

Appreciated!
7 years

Nonchalant feedee...

Have you ever been teased or made fun of for your weight and just smiled and rolled with it? Did you give yourself a pat on the belly or a slap on the rear and just say: 'yep!'? Did you claim to be fattening up for winter? Did you have some other witty response, delivered with a smile and a happy tone?

Have you ever seen someone react that way?
8 years

Irl feederism...

FeedMeMoreMaster:
Just last night a stranger suggested I go for a fourth slice of pizza smiley

Sounds like a worthy idea to me. *tummy poke*
8 years

Irl feederism...

Not from anyone you knew to be into feedism, not from anyone you thought might do something like this, but completely out of the blue… I’m wondering:

Has anyone ever poked your chubby tummy and told you that they liked it? Or even preferred it?

Has anyone ever suggested, or insisted, that you have a portion of fattening food? Perhaps so that they wouldn’t be tempted? Perhaps in order to ‘feed you up a bit’?

Has anyone ever joked with you about fattening you up to eat? Even if they were only kidding around?

Has anyone ever been really curious with you about your weight gain, and not in a judgmental way? As if they were kinda into it?

Have any of you ever had these little moments of unexpected, in real life feedism?
8 years
12   loading